New here...not sure why though..

jameygaga

Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure why I signed up for this site...maybe it's because lately I've been consumed with the idea of pregnancy and having a baby. It really sucks though because I know that it cannot and will not be a part of my life for a VERY long time. I am not financially stable in the least bit, I'm only 24, and I haven't even finished up my college career. Oh, not to mention my last real relationship ended 6 months ago. I guess I'm here out of curiosity. I sometimes secretly wish that I accidently get knocked up so that I can have an excuse to just become a mom. Is that weird?? I know I am so young I dont know why I'm having these thoughts! It's really freaking me out. I feel like it would give my life some kind of purpose and meaning, something I am lacking. I have NEVER felt like this in my life. I wish I could just fall in love with someone really financially stable so I could have a little one of my own sooner than later.

Also, I guess I should mention that I have been pregnant before..twice in fact. The first time was with my first boyfriend at the age of 18 out of sheer irresponsibility and I had an abortion. The second time the condom broke with a different guy, one I had hardly known really, and I had to get another abortion about 1 1/2 years later. After those experiences I vowed to myself that if I ever got pregnant again I would have the baby. Not only because it's really not good for your body but also because I am literally traumatized by these experiences. I feel like an awful person and I could NEVER go through with that again. :( I'm also here because I am wondering if there are any of you out there who've suffered from eating disorders such as bulimia and gone on to have healthy babies. I have suffered from bulimia for the past 9 years of my life and I'm terrified I won't be able to have a healthy baby because of that and the fact that I've also had 2 abortions. I feel like I've ruined my body and now will have to pay for it by not being able to have my own child one day. :'( Any feedback/advice would be so greatly appreciated. Thanks ladies. <3

hiya welcome to bnb x

Hello and welcome!
I know a wee bit of how you feel, my broodyness started when i was about 18 and went into overload when i was about 25. Finally I am in the right position to have a baby (now 28 ) just need to get pregnant now!
I have never had an abortion but my best friend has and I know how hard it was for her and how it has affected her. I hope that you enjoy bnb and get what you need when the time is right for you x

Hi sweetie and welcome to BnB. My advice to you, as I'm 23 and freaking out (although I had baby brain since meeting my now husband.... I wish someone would have smacked some sence into me) wait to have a baby until you're ready.
As long as you went to a doctor and got your check up after your abortions, you will be fine.
And I was anorexic for years, but with help, you're body will be perfectly fine to have a baby when you're ready! But stick around and chit chat with us ladies!

Welcome :hi: I was diagnosed with an eating disorder when i was 11 and my periods stopped about 2-3 months after i started having them. I got them back once i came out of an ed unit but then they stopped again and when i do get them they're always irregular. I didn't think i'd be able to have children and the doctor told me that it would be difficult for me if i wanted children in the future but here i am with LO due end of the month :)

:hi: Welcome to Baby and Bump! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->