• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New here-NTNP #2

nickielg

Reaction score
Hello ladies. So I guess I'll give y'all a quick backstory. Last Sept, DH & I lost our first child to a stillbirth probably due to my hbp. But we will truly never know. I have PCOS, but just went off BCP in April & have had af every month since. DH wanted to wait till October because in a couple days we are moving into a new house. But I guess he changed his mind recently because we no longer use protection. :)

I wish baby dust to everyone & can't wait to read all about everyone's journey!

Hey!

I'm so sorry to hear that!

Me and my boyfriend had a long long chat last night and as I am on the contraceptive injection, decided that after its over, I am not going to get the next one and we're going to let nature take its course. I am so impatient and just want it now!

Sorry for your loss Nickielg but the fun begins now on this journey. Lerp 2 wishing Al thr best and lots of babydust too.

Hi ladies glad to see your all well. We were just starting our NTNP in April then I found my partner would be away a lot so decided to take a break till now I guess officially August. Last time I was temping and everting took us 4 cycles. Anyway my son turned a year a few weeks ago and we're still breast feedinfeeding. Usually only at night and in the morning. Sometimes in the day when I am home.
I purchased cheap OPK and pregnancy test from amazon and started testing yesterday I can see a faint line to I expect it to build. I guess I will ov sat or sunday. My cycles have been regular since March usually 28 day but last 2 cycles were 26 and 27 respectively. This is my trial month but I hope we catch that egg. Great to meet you both.

Hi Hun, sorry to hear that. How terrible for you.
We haven't started yet, was going to wait until October time but been thinking of just stopping my pill after this pack and seeing how it goes.

Hey ladies,

First positive OPK on sat, Sun and yesterday should be neg today and I will officially be in 2WW. I not holding out too much hope. But I will be positive as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->