New here, possibly slightly 'unique' user

RainbowMum

Counting down to TTC
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm 26 and from London :)

Have been working in childcare for the past 6 years and can't wait to have my own.
I did a quick search around the Forums for the past few days but haven't been able to find another user in the same situation as me...
I'm female and so is my partner, so obviously getting a :bfp: will not be as 'easy' as in most cases.
We won't be TTC until at least early next year as we've been a couple for less than a year still but we've had the *talk* and both agree that we want to have a child :)
So let the $$ saving begin...as AI isn't cheap

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/welcome-1.gif To BnB.

Enjoy Your Stay & Stick Around
:wave:

Hello hun!! :wave: and welcome to bnb :) xx

Welcome to BnB!!! Congrats on making the decision with your partner. So exciting!!

Welcome and good luck with the AI :D Hope you stick around the forum, you can get lots of good advice here :hugs:

welcome to BnB. I know of another gay couple, but I'm sorry the username escapes me just now! Hope you get your BFP soon!

Welcome to BnB! Hope you stick around!! :hi:

Good luck getting your :bfp:

good luck i hope once you are ready that it does not take long. sorry if this is rude but who will be the pregnant one? i have a friend and her and her wife are doing the treatments together in a hope they will be pregnant together.

Thanks All for the warm welcome :D

sorry if this is rude but who will be the pregnant one? i have a friend and her and her wife are doing the treatments together in a hope they will be pregnant together.

Not rude at all, I'd definitely be the one carrying the baby as my partner has some medical issues and would have to come off her medication in case of a pregnancy.
I know some gay couples use one partners eggs and the other one carries the baby[so the baby is a 'part' of both partners] , but in our case it will be my eggs, my uterus and a little help of a donor's sperm.

I'll definitely stick around. I've been lurking for a while but finally plucked up the courage to register. Message boards are still intimidating for me.

Hey there! Welcome! I'm sure you'll find BnB is great...no matter who you are, I've found everyone is accepted here.

Don't be scared of us :)

Congrats on your decision, and GOOD LUCK!!!

Welcome to bnb :wave: Im from London too, I definitely think theres other people on here in your situation. xx

Thanks All for the warm welcome :D

sorry if this is rude but who will be the pregnant one? i have a friend and her and her wife are doing the treatments together in a hope they will be pregnant together.

Not rude at all, I'd definitely be the one carrying the baby as my partner has some medical issues and would have to come off her medication in case of a pregnancy.
I know some gay couples use one partners eggs and the other one carries the baby[so the baby is a 'part' of both partners] , but in our case it will be my eggs, my uterus and a little help of a donor's sperm.

I'll definitely stick around. I've been lurking for a while but finally plucked up the courage to register. Message boards are still intimidating for me.

I wish you all the best and i hope it wont take long for you to get that BFP. welcome to BnB!

Heyyy, welcome, hope you and your partner get that BFP soon! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->