New here really struggling.

liloleme

Reaction score
I am new here and found you all whilst googling for answers, I lost my baby 2 weeks ago at 16weeks. I went for a routine antenatal and they couldnt find the heart beat so I was sent for a scan (but assured it was probably nothing) when I had the scan they discovered our babys heart wasn't beating (I had 2 earlier scans which were spot on, including a nuchal at 12+3) I went for a medically managed miscarriage over the next few days. We got to see our baby (the most beautiful tiny boy) but I feel theres so much I could have done/should have done but didn't. They were firing things at us about what we wanted done with his remains, what tests (if any) we wanted and I now I seriously wonder if the decisions were made were the 'right ones'.
I'm really struggling and can't help but think that this was probably our last chance. Anyway, I found this forum and felt some sense of peace knowing that there were others (sadly) who were going through the same as me and possibly we could get some support.
I am waiting for results of a post mortem and this seems to be taking forever, I really want answers but was told by the Dr that many people never get those. I miss my baby so much :( :(

I am so deeply sorry for your loss :cry: I lost my baby 3 weeks ago at 18 weeks and I am just devastated :cry: everyday seems like a struggle. I am waiting for the results they think it was due to Trisomy 18. I am 40 and I have 3 boys 20,17 and 11 so this pregnancy was a complete surprise and I was so happy, now I just feel empty. I can't even think Of trying again I am to terrified :cry: I was prepared for a D and E which I didn't even know what that was and I didn't make it to the hospital I had my angel in my bathroom. We buried my angel on March 11th . I am also waiting to find out the gender so i can put the name on the stone.
If you need to talk I am around. My deepest condolences :hugs::hugs::hugs:
They told me the results would take 4 to 6 weeks, so i have another 2 weeks to go.

so sorry for your loss hun! i lost my baby daughter at 22 weeks on feb the 16th. have found i have days where im ok and others im in total meltdown. emotions are all over the place. ill never forget my beautiful little daughter but im learning to live with the pain. i can only hope you keep your strength up and know that we are all here for you!! :hugs: to your little angel hun xxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss;
I just lost my babygirl a few days ago, too.
If you ever need someone to talk to, i'm always here.

Thank you ladies for your replies. I'm so sorry for your losses :( xxx

I'm trying to take it one day at time, sometimes an hour at a time tbh. I'm finding its the only way to get through each day at present.

I know how you feel, that's how it's been for me too.
She's only been gone since the 26th and it already feels like forever.
It gets easier with time.

:hugs:
Thats how i found out my baby had died..its such a horrible shock isn't it, that u have no reason to think there is anything wrong...then BAM your world crashes down around u :cry:
I think it took around 6 weeks for our PM results to come back..... they found no reason for charlies death..:(
I hope u get some answers soon..:hugs: the waiting is hard.....xxxx

Sending BIG HUGS your way.... What is your tiny angel's name? My angel is Emma♥ .. I pray peace & comfort surrounds you sweetie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->