New here to NTNP.

BabyFever1987

Reaction score
Hey all!! I have been lurking around for the last week reading and learning about so many things. Me and my OH have been together for over a year now and I have to say that we are ready to have a baby together.

I am 24, about to be 25, and he's 27. I had my Mirena IUD removed on December 19, 2011 after having it for 4 years. I have never had a baby so this will be our first together. We aren't trying but we aren't preventing it either. I'm super excited!! And so is my better half.

A quick question or two.(Sorry if TMI) On the third day after IUD removal I have light bleeding that was bright red and cramping and tightness. Nothing too severe. Is this normal? Am I beginning my period? And what if I was ovulating after removal? We :sex: 6 times since removal :blush:

Thank you and I can't wait to learn a lot more from everyone and get to know people also. Any and all advice is welcome!!!

Hey!
I don't know anything about IUD's so I can't help there!
Good luck sweety & welcome!

Thank you!! Hope someone can tell me something. I've read a bit on it and think I have it figured out. I believe it is just withdraw bleeding from having the IUD taken out.

I had spotting for a couple days after getting my IUD out and then nothing for a week and then a proper period.

Hi, I think u have withdrawl bleeding from the iud.
I am also ntnp but I do have pcos as well, so no luck yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"