New here.. wanted to introduce myself

SummerZ

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I've been browsing for a bit and finally decided to join you all now that my DH and I are officially TTC.

I'm 37 and my husband is 36. We have 4 kids (YES,4!) between the both of us. I have 2 kids from a previous marriage DS 10 & DD 7. My DH has 2 boys from a previous marriage 11 & 12. Fortunately, all 4 kids get along beautifully and we love the chaos when all the kids are together (or shall I say controlled chaos as we like to call it:winkwink:) The kids have been asking about having a little sibling and we would love to have a little baby to bridge our family together!

So the IUD came out on Monday and we are very excited to start this journey together. I'm not charting just yet, (I remember doing that with both my kids but have forgotten so much since then), so I'm guessing I ovulated last night or this morning based on the ovulation pain and CM. So we'll see what this cycle brings but I'm not holding out hope (for this cycle) based on my age and statistics in general. I'm nervous about getting pregnant and starting over in a sense but even more so, I'm incredibly excited about being pregnant again and having a beautiful baby that we all can love and care for together. The common trials and tribulations of TTC I suppose!

Anyhow, I look forward to getting to know you all. I used to belong to some TTC boards way back when I was trying for my DS and DD. I found the support and comraderie of all the ladies so very wonderful! I look forward to sharing that same supoort with all you great ladies here!

Welcome Summer you will love this site! I hope that you get your bfp really soon. Good luck

Welcome to the forum,am pretty new here myself.good luck.:thumbup:Xxxx

A big welcome Summerz!
I too am 37, but only TTC #1.
Hopefully we will both be lucky at 37:happydance:
Good luck and lots of :dust::dust:

Hi :thumbup:

Good luck on your ttc journey.

Im 36 ttc #3 DD 13 and DS 7

Not long off bcp so bit doubtful even though other 2 were conceived first month off bcp ( not to be this time!)

Like you i sometimes am nervous and wonder if im doing the right thing :shrug:but other times im like dont be silly this will be great.

Gosh that sounds mad in your house lol - where does everyone go/share bedrooms etc if you dont mind me asking size of house etc as this was one of things i worried about with ages of my 2 and just 3 bedroom house ( brand new newly moved into 6 months ago :blush::blush:)

:hugs:

Thanks ladies!

MommyJill- Well, that's one of the things that we(more me) was worried about.. where would we put everyone? We have a 4 bedroom colonial with a finished basement. It's pretty spacious so everyone has a place to go if they want some space. Our 11 and 12 year old boys are here every other weekend(they live with their mom) and they both share a room. Our 10 year old and 7 year old have their own rooms because they are here during the week and alternating weekends (visitation with their father). When we moved into this house we actually let the kids decide what rooms they should have and luckily it didn't backfire. Phfew!:thumbup: They were very mature about it and it worked out perfectly. So if we are blessed with a baby, we are thinking the eldest boys' room would turn into a nursery and the boys all would share a room. We figure we would make it a family decision and let them all help us decide again what to do about where we should put the new baby... hoping they all decide the boys all bunking together makes most sense. They all love each other and get along so well, that we are almost certain they will want to bunk together. They often ask to bunk together now as it is. They only get to see each other on rotating weekends so they look forward to speding time together. So we don't think bunking together will be much of an issue for them.

So that's what we are thinking. Could you bunk the baby and your youngest in the same room? I know someone who did that and it worked out fine after some time.

Hello and welcome! Thats great that all the boys get along and I can totally see why you would like a little one to add to the family :hugs:

HI! I am new here too. I am 36 and DH and I have a DS 8. We decided this week to try for #2. I got pregnant right away with DS so I am hoping it will happen that way again. Unfortunately, I know more about what happens in my body now, so I am constantly thinking about it. I think I O'd yesterday or today, based on CM. I hope we timed it right. The next few weeks will take forever.

I am new to this website as well and look forward to some bonding time with others. I am 38 for another week and my DH is 41. We have 4 boys from previous marriages and 1 DS together - he is 14 months old. I know crazy! I have been obsessed lately with wanting to have another baby so that our 14 month old has a sibling to grow up with. I married my first husband at the age of 17 and have much older children from that marriage. Most people think I am completely nuts but would love to have a little girl. Of course I would be happy with a boy if God so chooses to bless us with a baby. Part of me feels selfish for even considering having another child as we have very healthy children. My plan is to TTC for about 4-6 months and then put the dream away. I am due for AF in 2 days. Doubtful for a BFP this cycle but next cycle I plan to get serious about BBT charting. Look forward to getting to know everyone! :howdy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->