new here - wanted to say hi

ryansmom

Reaction score
hi everyone, I am new here at babyandbump. so happy I have found this site. It has so much useful info and wonderful support.

have just had a 10.5 wk mc with the fetus only being 5 wks old over the past weekend. I was dealing with it ok at first, but I found myself slightly depressed starting yesterday, couldn't stop crying when I am alone, etc. I haven't told any of my friends I was pregnant since it was still early and now I don't feel like telling them b/c I don't want to tell the story again and get upset all over again, but then it seems to make it worse for me since I feel like I have all my feelings bunched up insdie. my hubby is supportive though thank goodness. I know I can TTC again but I am worried that something is wrong w/ me that I will have trouble now after this mc. I do have 2 healthy young boys and they are keeping me going.

anyway, it's great to have the support network here and I am happy to have found this great site.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope your days ahead are brighter.
I only just found this site too and it seems to be a wonderful resource. I hope you find lots of help and support here.

V

:hug: So sorry for your loss.

Welcome to the forum :hi:

Hi Ryansmom, I'm new here too and feeling the same anxiety... if you need some stranger to talk to I'm here! :)

Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->