New here, weird cycle!! Anyone else had one like this?

SMGOODE

Reaction score
Hello! So bit of background. Been trying for #2 for nearly a year. My DD was a total shock as I was on the pill, missed one and long story short, 12 weeks later, I found out was pregnant. Now shes 2.5 years old and we decided to give her a sibling! Well here we are, nearly 1 year later... I had the Nexplanon implant in until April 2020, had it removed and bled a few days later. Since then my cycles been 33/34 days at most with OV confirmed with OPKS around CD19/20. In January 2021, decided to just "go with the flow" *lets all laugh together* and didn't use OPKS. BIG MISTAKE!! Now I am so uncertain WTF is happening? Here is my notes from this cycle.

Period: 13th-17th Jan
Nothing to add: 17th-24th Jan
EWCM: 25TH Jan (CD13) + 26th Jan (CD14)
Cramps: 25th- 27th Jan (CD13-CD15)
Acid reflux/ Migraines: 29th & 30th Jan (CD17 & CD18) Typical post OV symptom for me
Creamy CM: 30TH Jan – 6TH Feb (CD18 – CD25)
EWCM: 7th Feb- 11th Feb (CD26-CD30)
Cramps: 9th Feb- present (CD28-CD34)
Backache: 11th Feb- Present (CD30-CD34)
Acid reflux/Migraines: 14th Feb and 15th Feb (CD33 & CD34)
BABYDANCE: January 25th (CD13), January 31st (CD19), February 6th (CD25), February 11th (CD30)
PREGNANCY TEST: February 10th (CD29) BFN

Without using the OPKS I have no idea which of those I OV on??

Also this was the cycle we didnt babydance much as other half has had exams!

Anyone else get cycles like this?? I am clockwork otherwise!!

Hello! So bit of background. Been trying for #2 for nearly a year. My DD was a total shock as I was on the pill, missed one and long story short, 12 weeks later, I found out was pregnant. Now shes 2.5 years old and we decided to give her a sibling! Well here we are, nearly 1 year later... I had the Nexplanon implant in until April 2020, had it removed and bled a few days later. Since then my cycles been 33/34 days at most with OV confirmed with OPKS around CD19/20. In January 2021, decided to just "go with the flow" *lets all laugh together* and didn't use OPKS. BIG MISTAKE!! Now I am so uncertain WTF is happening? Here is my notes from this cycle.

Period: 13th-17th Jan
Nothing to add: 17th-24th Jan
EWCM: 25TH Jan (CD13) + 26th Jan (CD14)
Cramps: 25th- 27th Jan (CD13-CD15)
Acid reflux/ Migraines: 29th & 30th Jan (CD17 & CD18) Typical post OV symptom for me
Creamy CM: 30TH Jan – 6TH Feb (CD18 – CD25)
EWCM: 7th Feb- 11th Feb (CD26-CD30)
Cramps: 9th Feb- present (CD28-CD34)
Backache: 11th Feb- Present (CD30-CD34)
Acid reflux/Migraines: 14th Feb and 15th Feb (CD33 & CD34)
BABYDANCE: January 25th (CD13), January 31st (CD19), February 6th (CD25), February 11th (CD30)
PREGNANCY TEST: February 10th (CD29) BFN

Without using the OPKS I have no idea which of those I OV on??

Also this was the cycle we didnt babydance much as other half has had exams!

Anyone else get cycles like this?? I am clockwork otherwise!!

Hi,

I had one weird cycle just recently. Ive been off Levlen Ed since May 2020. My cycles have been as follows:

June - 28 days
July - 28 days
August - 29 days
Sept - 25 days
Oct - 30 days
Nov- 36 days (i was extremely stressed this cycle)
Dec - 33 days
JAN- MISSED PERIOD
Feb - 55 day cycle between end of december and feb!

With my last cycle, I did the same thing and didnt decide to track or temp. I had spotting on expected AF day and got so excited. I tested, faint bfp the next day and was over the moon. Tested two days later negative. Then got bloods done a week later negative. I went to the doctors as I thought maybe it was an ectopic pregnancy and he suggested I get bloods done this week. Yesterday I woke up and AF arrived, 25 days late. I will say ive lost alot of weight since Dec (15 kgs) and the dr and I are thinking that may have been the cause of it. However my weight has gone up and down for years and I have never skipped a period in my life. I have now booked a fertility appointment to check my hormone levels as I am worried they arent where they should be. I am doing this before I try things like vitex.

Just thought I would share my story as this may be happening to you, given its only been a little while since you stopped contraception.

In your case I hope its just late ovulation and you get your BFP! Lots of baby dust xx

Thank you so much for replying! I didn't get notified that I had a reply. This cycle has been a nightmare. For the last 3 days I have taken 4 pregnancy tests and all 4 (2 different brands) have very very faint lines. Mnot darker, just the same faint lines... so bloody frustrating!!

@SMGOODE Do u have any pictures of your tests?

Hello This is the test from a few days ago. The top is the urine test, the bottom is one my OH took to see if the tests were faulty. I will add that the day after this test, I did a clear blue digital (weeks indicator as more sensitive) and BFN. Have not tested since (was Saturday). The other tests are pretty much the same. 7 in total.

delete after 1.jpg

I’m new to this myself - what cycle day are you on? Usually regular / irregular? Are these boots test strips? Don’t count my word but I think I see a line on top one (zoomed in)

I’m new to this myself - what cycle day are you on? Usually regular / irregular? Are these boots test strips? Don’t count my word but I think I see a line on top one (zoomed in)

Hello, I am not sure what CD I am as I had a super long cycle. But I think I am around 16dpo based on EWCM and cramps. I got a negative digital on Saturday but I got a positive OPK yesterday, I started doing OPK thinking I was not pregnant and might even miss the next ovulation, and so because OPK was positive, I did the last HCG test I had an it has a much darker line now. Starting to think maybe its not EVAP lines... It got darker every 3 days ish and now very obviously there. But because of the negative DIGI, I have ordered more tests coming tomorrow. These are One Step tests from Amazon. :)

For anyone that may find this thread in the future, my new box of HPT confirmed I am pregnant. Going by dates of ovulating super late in that cycle, I am around 4 weeks (2 since implating?). Good luck to whoever reads this!

For anyone that may find this thread in the future, my new box of HPT confirmed I am pregnant. Going by dates of ovulating super late in that cycle, I am around 4 weeks (2 since implating?). Good luck to whoever reads this!
Thanks for your reply. This cycle is so odd for me. Day 18 since getting positive ovulation test. No period. There was what I’d call a super light bleed but more in cm than a bleed from 5-8 days after positive ovulation test (only present occasionally over That time) then again the last 3 days which is CD 31-34.
Boots pregnancy test strips say negative but not sure if they cannot detect early as last cycle was 38 days.
I find it off I have this light bleed / Cm and there’s not a period starting from it. Not experienced this before.
Have you had this before?

Thanks for your reply. This cycle is so odd for me. Day 18 since getting positive ovulation test. No period. There was what I’d call a super light bleed but more in cm than a bleed from 5-8 days after positive ovulation test (only present occasionally over That time) then again the last 3 days which is CD 31-34.
Boots pregnancy test strips say negative but not sure if they cannot detect early as last cycle was 38 days.
I find it off I have this light bleed / Cm and there’s not a period starting from it. Not experienced this before.
Have you had this before?

Sounds like my cycle to be honest. Weird CM filled blood "period" that wasn't a period. I didn't test until about 3 days after that stopped and got the faintest line. My tests were 10mlu. I would say though, looking at everyones "progression" lines on their tests, mine did not get darker every day, but every 2-3 days the line did get darker! I hope you do get your second line too!

When was it that you got your bfp? I totally think this cycle has just went crazy. I didn’t think bfp because of the cycle days as it’s only cd34 today but it’s because my last cycle,
Af arrived exactly 2 weeks after positive ovulation test so of this cycle was anything like it I’d surely have had af by now. I want to see either bfp or af (and know that it’s af) so I can start ovulation testing again but I can’t until af shows up!

I started getting faint lines about 3 days after the bleeding stopped and took a little over a week to get a strong enough confirmation!

I started getting faint lines about 3 days after the bleeding stopped and took a little over a week to get a strong enough confirmation!

hey, thank you, what tests did you use when you got bfp? And how far into your cycle were you do you think? I’ll test again in a few days. Might just be a crazy long cycle (but then the light bleeding is unexplained) who knows!

I was using a variety of One Step, some other IC brand and then I did a CB digi and got positivive. Roughly working out was around 10dpo when I got the faint lines and 17DPO when I got the positive.

Congratulations so happy for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"