New here!!

Betzy

Reaction score
Hi ladies:

My name is Betzy and I'm a SAHM from Florida, but born and raised in Puerto Rico. I have two beautiful girls, Fabiola (5 years old) and Gabriella (almost 5 months old). They are so lovely to each other and they love to hang out and play together. Gaby's face lightens up every time she sees Fabi...so sweet!

With both DD and LO I was able to BF for only two weeks and with both decided to EP. But since I was so inexperienced regarding EP when I had DD and I didn't use a very good pump for it (I had the SINGLE First Years pump...ugh!), I quickly switched to formula after about 1 month of EP. With LO I decided to invest in a good quality pump so I bought the Medela PISA...best thing ever!! I EP for a little more than three months and due to lack of time (I'm studying for the FL Bar Exam) I decided to HUTH. BUT, now I'm trying to relactate so I'm crossing my fingers for it to work as well as it did at the beginning.

I found this board during my research for the relactation I'm currently going through and I've found very good advice/tips on here so I'm staying!!

I hope to stick around this board so I'm crossing my fingers for this relactation process to work!!

Hello Betzy, welcome to the site. Its a great site and i hope you stick around too

Hi Betzy, i've managed to relactate successfully, just having problems BF now. Good luck x

Hi Betzy, i've managed to relactate successfully, just having problems BF now. Good luck x

at least I'm glad to know it is possible! I'm having a hard time b/c only 5 or 8 drops come out each time I pump. I know is not even 1 week since I started pumping again, but still it's so easy to get frustrated!

Congrats on your successful relactation process!
:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->