• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

new here

leilalou

Reaction score
hey just wondered if sum1 called help me i was due on on monday bt never came on took a doctors test on tuesday bt was negative still avent cum on so far!! but got al the symptoms on pregnancy and on sunday i go away so its really diffcult coz i dont even no wat i suld do!! please help sum1 :( xx

Hope you don't mind me moving this post (not many people would have seen it where it was).

HI leilalou!!

Welcome to BabyandBump!! If you are late and you are pregnant, you may just not be showing positive on a test yet so test 48 hours after the last time you test and use a ClearBlue digital to be sure. your HCG levels double up every 2-3 days if pregnant.

You could also just maybe stressed or just missed a period naturally. But to be sure use a trusted brand liek ClearBlue!

Hope you get the result you wish for. :)

https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/mckaylalovesyou_photo/Welcome.gif

Hi

I echo what scotchbonnet has said but wanted to say welcome to BabyandBump

:D

:hi: I agree with the others, just wanted to welcome you to the forum

wanted to welcome you to the site and say i hope you get your bfp soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads