new here

mommyayers

Reaction score
Hi!!! I'm new to this site i was on cafe mom but over the past few months the membership has dwindled. I've been ttc for over a year and this Wednesday i go back to Dr for second round of clomid and was hoping to get some support from women going through the same struggle. Thanks ladies ;)

Hi there!
I conceived my little boy on clomid and I'm now taking it again hoping for number 2.
Do u have pcos?

hi.. also new here.
trying for first baby. I've heard of the use of clomid but my dr must not think I am there yet. trying for 9 months.

Hey! There is lots of great support here. I have an ultrasound scheduled for Oct 25th to see if I am ovulating too late in my cycle. If that is the case then I will start Clomid. Good luck to you!

I'm new here (I guess you could say) after having my 1st child. I am using the ClearBlue Easy Fertility Monitor to track my cycles and to let me know when I ovulate. I am TTC Baby #2 now. I got pregnant with my 1st using it and have had several friends to get pregnant using it after only a couple of cycles. Maybe that could help? Hope you get your BFP soon!! :baby:

Would love to be Buddies and encourage one another! :)

Hey! There is lots of great support here. I have an ultrasound scheduled for Oct 25th to see if I am ovulating too late in my cycle. If that is the case then I will start Clomid. Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->