New here!

Akirkland

Reaction score
Hello, I've been in the waiting to try for a few months though I've been a bit too busy to post since Thanksgiving really. It's been a bit chaotic but things have slowed down finally and I've gotten to move to this whole, not trying not preventing area. I would say we are TTC but it's more so a relaxed approach. I'm not sure if this is the area I should be or not since I'm not using OPK's, I only track my cycle in the ways of I know when my period should be. Haha So I think this is right, anyways I would love some buddies for this next stage of my life. Currently I should be in the middle of my cycle and we have been doing the baby dance about every other day since my last day of my period which was New Years Day. I hope to get pregnant but if I don't it's just fine as well, I really want to be very relaxed with this as much as possible. I think after a few months of this NTNP, we will really TTC. So, I would love to get to know you ladies and hear about what's going on in your lives or how your NTNP is going. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->