New here!

Trinity13

Reaction score
I have been trying to conceive since October and this last ovulation I really thought me and my boyfriend would be pregnant. My period was suppose to be here the 13th of Feb but instead I only got little amounts of brown discharge, and lately my periods have been very regular My moods were ridiculous, I was beyond emotional. I started to get acne on my back and face which is very very unusual for me. I thought this may be implantation bleeding. I took a test and turned out negative. This morning feb 17 I started to notice blood in my tampon. I'm just really confused and bummed out because I'm not pregnant and also not so sure what's going on? Any ideas? Thank you!

I have been trying to conceive since October and this last ovulation I really thought me and my boyfriend would be pregnant. My period was suppose to be here the 13th of Feb but instead I only got little amounts of brown discharge, and lately my periods have been very regular My moods were ridiculous, I was beyond emotional. I started to get acne on my back and face which is very very unusual for me. I thought this may be implantation bleeding. I took a test and turned out negative. This morning feb 17 I started to notice blood in my tampon. I'm just really confused and bummed out because I'm not pregnant and also not so sure what's going on? Any ideas? Thank you!

Hi Trinity,

I'm in a similar boat. We've been trying since November although only started charting and using OPK in the past cycle. I thought we had it last cycle too but it wasn't to be. My husband thought I'd just come off the pill and it'd happen. He said the other night, "if I knew it was going to take this long I would have suggested you'd come off the pill in August".

Have you been keeping a record of your cycles? They say for couples under the age of 35 it's quite normal take up to 12 months to conceive. If you're not sure when or if you're ovulating then you may be missing those crucial days.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->