New here...

WantSmythBaby

Reaction score
Hello ladies!! The hubby and I have decided we are going to start trying in October *yay* He's 25, I'm 24 we've been together since 2004, married since 2008. I have had VERY irregular periods my entire life, have had all the test and the doc has no reason for it. They want me on bc to regulate them but that defeats the purpose. :) I can go MONTHS without one, if i get one it could last weeks, very heavy and painful. So a week ago yesterday I started taking vitex and a prenatal vitamin. I'm taking 1600mg vitex and WAITING for af to arrive...i've never looked forward to af before! lol Once af arrives i'm starting epo until o and then flaxseed oil from o to af. I just wish af would come on already!!! Also once af comes i will start temping, i have plenty of opk's as well, so i'm prepared and just waitttttttttttting....very impatiently may i add. lol So hubby and i are taking a cruise in october and will start ttc then. *fingers crossed* :-D

Hi - welcome to the WTT folder :D good luck for when your AF arrives :D and hope you get a sticky BFP after your cruise ;)

Hi Hun :hi: Welcome to BnB x Good luck with ttc sending you lots of :dust:

Hi :wave: Wow, you are well prepared! I like your battle plan!

I have totally random cycles too! :wave: I'm still waiting for my AF its been 8 months, nice to know I'm not the only one whos been tested and found nothing!!

Praying the witch gets you soon hun and you get a nice speedy BFP in oct! :happydance:

Hey and welcome! Yay another October TTC :)

sending af dust :p just got af after a 60 day cycle...!
oh and welcome! :D
xxxx

Hello and welcome to WTT :) I hope your TTC date comes round quickly and you soon get the result we all want!! x

I did alot of research and also stalk the ttc forum on craigslist lol and found vitex...today is day 8, it says it would take a couple months for you to see the full results, well i'm impatient and want af YESTERDAY! lol i was taking 1200mg but up'd it to 1600mg today...told ya im impatient haha. its gonna be a long 233 days till the cruise/ttc haha

I have totally random cycles too! :wave: I'm still waiting for my AF its been 8 months, nice to know I'm not the only one whos been tested and found nothing!!

Praying the witch gets you soon hun and you get a nice speedy BFP in oct! :happydance:

I've said this before on this page but hope it helps...

Im the eldest of five, and my mom had totally irregular periods-
sometimes every 2 or 3 months!

The incredible thing is that she managed to conceive 7 times (2 mcs).
Now that she's 54, she gets her period every 30 days!!!
The only thing she takes is oil of evening primrose and omega 3.

Hope this inspires you ladies with irregular cycles!:happydance:

PS: I've always been a 30 day girl but since we started to ttc, I've had 2 chemical pregnancies and had to end my last pregnany in August because at 14 wks they detected acrania and said my baby wdn't survive outside the womb. :cry::cry:Since then my cycles have ranged from 28days to 42days!!

You never know what will happen!!

The best of luck to you all- I hope you get BFPs soon xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back