• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New here!!!

awaitingrmb

Married, Expecting #1
Reaction score
I am in between TTC and NTNP. DH and I decided today that we will give TTC so hard a break. We have been ttc for 5 long months and it has really taken a toll on us. I am glad to say dh and I will focus more on our marriage, getting a home, and saving up so more money to be able to spoil our little one extra. I mean, we are ready, but we will just give it a break a little bit. We want :baby: really bad but things will soon come our way. We will focus on love and our environment first and then, I am sure :baby: will happen sooner or later. Also, what are you ladies doing NTNP? How do you do it? Do you just have :sex: like when ttc? :dohh::wacko:

I am in between TTC and NTNP. DH and I decided today that we will give TTC so hard a break. We have been ttc for 5 long months and it has really taken a toll on us. I am glad to say dh and I will focus more on our marriage, getting a home, and saving up so more money to be able to spoil our little one extra. I mean, we are ready, but we will just give it a break a little bit. We want :baby: really bad but things will soon come our way. We will focus on love and our environment first and then, I am sure :baby: will happen sooner or later. Also, what are you ladies doing NTNP? How do you do it? Do you just have :sex: like when ttc? :dohh::wacko:

Hi hun and welcome.

We are ntnp as we want another little bean but dont want the stress of TTC. We just :sex: whenever the mood takes us.

I am charting as ive become a little experiment for my doc, i have been on the pill for about 13 years so he wants to see if i OV monthly and what my cycles are like. I was put on the pill really early as my periods were terrible.

The chart helps me know if AF is late or not but i try to keep them both seperate or ill end up getting all stressed about it all.

If you have regular cycles it should be easy for you to know if AF is late so just sit back and enjoy being married and setting up house. As they say, new house new baby

:dust: and good luck

xx

we are ntnp and we just :sex: when the mood takes us. Hope you have a short stay here and enjoy it lol. Enjoy your time with your hubby, doing the house up. It will happen for you. As said above new baby new house. Thats what happened with my dd lol.

Yup, we're just BDing when we feel like it - not worrying about temps, CM etc. I much prefer the relaxed approach. :D It will happen!

We had lots of :sex: when I was OVing, but that's only because my body wanted it!! Now I'm in my dpo, I'm not so in the mood, so we're just doing it when we feel like it. Not going with temperatures or cm or anything. Have the My Days app on my Android so I know when I'm OVing and when AF is due :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->