New here

ladybug1023

1st trimester
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am new to this site. We (my husband and I) are currently NTNP. However my cycles are very irregular. Any one else have this problem...

Hello and welcome :D

well I've only had one true AF since stopping the pill so no idea what mine are up to at the mo

Hi everyone. I am new to this site. We (my husband and I) are currently NTNP. However my cycles are very irregular. Any one else have this problem...

Yes. In high school before getting on BCP, I had them every other month if that, and sometimes as much as 4 months apart. I had 1 bleed in Sept after getting off BCP, none in Oct, a real period the first part of Nov. I am now waiting for another period, or a :bfp: , I hope, sometime this weekend. (Although with them being so irregular, I might have :af: AND :bfn: )

:dust:

Rin731, mine have been irregular since they started then when I was on the pill they were regular for the most part but not always. and now I have been off the pill since October. However in August I had a period that basically lasted till October (not so much fun at all) and now nothing since... How long have you been TTC? Hoping for a BFP for you this weekend...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->