New Here

KidJilaroo

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Figured I'd introduce myself and tell ya'll a little bit about me and my OH. I'm turning 20 in June and my other half will be 21 in August. Yes, we are both very young, however, we both have always wanted a family while we were young. We've been together for what seems an eternity, but a very blissful eternity. We have NTNP in Jan. and Feb. however, we then decided we wanted to actively try this month (March), however, my parents have decided that they are planning a huge vacation to Disneyworld and what not Christman 2011, so after much deliberation my OH and I have decided that while it would be best to no try at all, due to other factors as well, it would be entirely too hard to stop completely trying after having actively tried, even if only for one cycle, so we're back to NTNP. So I figured that this time I would introduce myself. I'm Vicki and I'm looking for a NTNP buddy. Sorry I wrote an essay! Babydust to all :flower:

Hi Vicki - Welcome to NTNP! I'll be your buddy if you want xx

Hello and welcome to NTNP :hi:

I think you'll find any of us in this section will be happy to be your buddies :)

I have found everyone very welcoming, supportive and informative so I'm sure you'll have the same experience x

welcome to bnb vicki :) The girls here are great, and you will love it here!

Hi Vickiwelcome to NTNP, its a crazy journey when you get started, well it has been for me & many others lol. ill be your buddy, if you'll have me

Hey Vicki :wave: Welcome to NTNP, pull up a chair and we'll get you a non-alcoholic glass of wine :flower:

Thanks ya'll! Its really great to have some support. None of my friends are even thinking of trying yet so I have no one to turn to.

Lauzie - I would love to be your buddy =)
BabyBoo - I'll have you but only if you'll have me ;) Just don't tell the men, or would they be excited... hm. Lol.

Thanks ya'll! Its really great to have some support. None of my friends are even thinking of trying yet so I have no one to turn to.

Lauzie - I would love to be your buddy =)
BabyBoo - I'll have you but only if you'll have me ;) Just don't tell the men, or would they be excited... hm. Lol.

Great stuff:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->