New here!

WillingNReady

Reaction score
Hi everyone - I often stumble upon these forums through google and finally decided to join. I've had a rough day. My husband and I experienced two losses last May and November. I was diagnosed with PCOS in January and ended up in a research study. It's a blind study so I don't know if I'm on Clomid or Femara. But I am ovulating on whatever it is. Problem is, my husband is super stressed with life in general and all I can think about is this week is THE week! I have this cycle and one more cycle left in this study and then I'm not sure what the next step will be. At any rate, we will have to start paying out of pocket unless there is another study we can participate in.

I read some suggestions on how to keep the stress out of the bedroom and to make it fun. I guess I just wish he could turn it on when I say it's go time.

It's not the end of the world if this doesn't happen in the study. But with being able to achieve pregnancy without medications (even though we miscarried), tells me that this can happen. The other part of me wonders if I should throw in the towel

Welcome! I'm so sorry for your losses. :hugs:

I'm glad that your meds are making you ovulate. I'm probably not the one to be giving advice about keeping it fun and romantic. I'm terrible with that...

I really hope you and your husband can find a way to put the stresses behind you this week! Good luck and I hope you are successful this cycle!

Sorry to hear you are not having a great day! How exciting that you have the chance to get free meds and be part of the study, thats great! Try not to worry to much about actually conceiving during the study, I'm sure that's gotta make the pressure worse. At least now you know that the meds do work and make you ovulate right! Maybe you already do this, but maybe try to keep your husband out of knowing exact ovulation dates etc... Mine has no clue when I'm ovulating, all he seems to figure out is when af shows up. Of course he might catch on if you suddenly seem very smitten and just jump him out of nowhere during o week ;) lol But this way if he doesn't know what specific day it is, he may not feel such a need to "perform" and will just feel very wanted at that moment? Good luck. I really do hope you see your bfp soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->