New House- HELP WITH MY LIST :)

C

Ceejay123

Hey! Me and my other half are moving to a new house - and we've decided to throw out the items in storage and start fresh with our own things! I want to start a list of items, so that I can mark them off as / when we've purchased them. And hopefully you ladies can help me think of things/add to my list :D Please offer advice below! :flower:

• [*]King Size Bed
    [*]Pillows
    [*]Duck Feather Duvet
    [*]Bed for oldest
    [*]Bed for Middle child
    [*]Cot
    [*]Nursery Furniture
    [*]Dresser Drawers for kids
  • TV For Living Room
  • TV Unit
  • Sofas
  • Cooker
  • American Fridge Freezer
  • Dining Table
  • Dining Chairs
  • Outdoor Patio Set
  • Outdoor Storage
  • Sideboard
  • Ornaments
  • Plants
  • Surround Sound
    [*]Childrens Bedding
  • Drawers for Bedroom
  • Safety gates
  • End Table
  • Dog Bed
  • Dog Food Tin

Green items are either already purchased or on the way :) My house is parcel central right now with all this coming on top of Christmas! Hahaha x

Are you going to be buying new cutlery and plates? Maybe kitchen textiles such as tea towels and tablecloths.

Are you going to be buying new cutlery and plates? Maybe kitchen textiles such as tea towels and tablecloths.

Yes everything :) can anyone suggest a decent place to get cutlery?? Towels I think I'm going to pop to dunelm! X

Cushions for sofa, rugs for the rooms if you plan on having them, lamps/light shades(correct bulbs for things), mirrors, storage shelves. towel racks etc for bathroom, bath mats etc, laundry baskets, a bin, washing up rack, cutlery storage, tea & coffee pots, dishcloths, table mats, mugs/glasses, iron, ironing board or a clothes steamer, washing machine/tumble dryer or a clothes horse.

I think most of that will depend on how it's decorated or how you're going to decorate but hopefully it helps.:flower:

Cushions for sofa, rugs for the rooms if you plan on having them, lamps/light shades(correct bulbs for things), mirrors, storage shelves. towel racks etc for bathroom, bath mats etc, laundry baskets, a bin, washing up rack, cutlery storage, tea & coffee pots, dishcloths, table mats, mugs/glasses, iron, ironing board or a clothes steamer, washing machine/tumble dryer or a clothes horse.

I think most of that will depend on how it's decorated or how you're going to decorate but hopefully it helps.:flower:

Thank you! We've just ordered bedding and looked at the bathroom bits. I think we're going neutrals/beiges/golds in there :D

I'm trying to find some nice large potted plants for indoor/outdoor.

I will add the others to my list in a minute! x

Yesterday we did tiling/changed half the kitchen doors etc. Tomorrow we've got to wait in for sofas, so ideally i'd like the living room done by then! We're wallpapering tomorrow, then fitting the floors in the kitchen on Thursday as the cooker arrives Friday. It's all SO exciting! x

It all sounds really exciting!

I second Ikea cutlery, we've had ours for 5+ years now and still as good as new.

Stalking as we are moving in a few weeks and pretty much starting from scratch too x

I find amazon the best for all those sort of items. Good luck with the move must be excited

Stalking

Few ideas....

Laundry baskets
Washing line and pegs
Folding airer
Washing baskets
Vacuum cleaner
Mop n bucket
Dustpan and brush
Bins for multiple rooms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online