New ingredient mamia aldi sensitive wipes

Jessica60

Reaction score
Aldi Have recently changed the ingredients within the Mamia sensitive baby wipes. For years I've have no problem with them but now my toddler is getting sore when using these. They also feel like they are full of water, very wet.

It's been reported that they have caused some burn like symptoms.

Any one had problems?

I've been using them all day every day on my 5 week old, on bum, on face on hands and I've not had a problem with them? I've used them on my older two kids too and I dont notice any difference to when I used them? They also dont feel as watery as you say? Maybe a dodgy pack? :haha:

Oh I always buy these ! I did notice they seemed wetter than normal but didn’t notice they had changed the ingredients.

My girls and DS have been fine , maybe they are leaving his body too wet? I will keep an eye on my Ds as I got a few more packs this morning

I've noticed that my newest box feel different, the texture of the cloth as well as the wetness but they don't seem to be irritating DD

I noticed this too (how wet they are) almost like they’ve been dipped in a bath of soapy water! No reactions here though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->