New kitchen! What to do in the meantime.....

Lil C

Mummy!
Reaction score
......we have a few dishes in the bathroom for cereal for breakfast! Its creeping me out! Don't know how to handle the next week or so! :wacko:

......we have a few dishes in the bathroom for cereal for breakfast! Its creeping me out! Don't know how to handle the next week or so! :wacko:

I had no kitchen or running water downstairs for 6 months with a young baby.
You just manage.
I used to wash up in a bowl filled with the shower.
I had a freestanding fridge, hob and microwave in the lounge.
Xx

If you don't have a slow cooker already then it would be worth buying one as you can cook loads of different things in them. I use mine all the time, I love it!

Pretend you live in a bedsit or are camping. It sucks but you get through it. I had no kitchen or bathroom in the height of summer last year with my two young girls. It was hell lol. But, we microwaved jacket potatoes etc and put meals into the slow cooker. We also made up packed lunches so we could spend as much time out of the house as possible because then we didnt have to feel restricted.

Can you go visit at your mum's/ a friends for a day to use their oven? Cook up a load of preprepped food- roast veggies, etc. Put them in ziploc bags, and then heat them up in the micro come dinner time.

Paper plates and disposable cutlery :)

Disposable cutlery, a microwave, kettle and a slow cooker. Washing up bowl in the bath and you just manage. Pencil in a takeaway date too and the key thing is, don't stress, it's not forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->