New member intro

CinderellaTTC

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Just thought I would introduce myself.
My name's Michelle I'm 25 and have been married for just over 6 months.
DH and I weren't planning on TTC for a while but circumstances have meant that this has been brought forward.
I had a womb infection which the doctors thought was caused by the coil (non-hormonal) and so they subsequently took it out.
So this has meant that we've left it out to let nature do its thing!
I thought it would be easy and I could just sit back and relax but hell no!!! lol
My cycle has never been regular (far from it) and my cycle cn range from 4 weeks to 9 weeks so I never have a clue when :witch: is on her way!! That also means that I have no idea when I ovulate and so this is something my doctors are currently looking into.
I did think that I could have been pg this week, after experiencing every kind of symptom there is. I did a clueblear which showed (what i thought) was a very very faint line, but this appeared to get darker after the stated time on the instructions, so think this is misleading as I have since done 2 more and got :bfn:
However, I am now trying to re-focus and concentrate on living life and spending time with dh, family and friends and put anything that may/may not be going on inside, to the back of my mind! Sometimes easier said than done!

Anyway, enough about me! I'm looking forward to talking to you ladies and hope I can share my experiences too. x

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/welcome-1.gif To BnB.

Enjoy Your Stay & Stick Around
:wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back