New member, TTC (I have PCOS)

Blondie32

Reaction score
Hi,

Im 32, been married 4 months and would love to get pregnant! We have been trying for 6 months.

I've had PCOS (polycystic ovaries) for years and dont have any periods at all. I used to have 1 a year.

I know people say that women can still get pregnant if they have PCOS but im not so sure.

Has anyone got any tips or advice?

x

Hello and welcome. I can't really help you out here, but I just wanted to say goodluck and anything is possible. Speak with your doctor and they might be able to help you. :flow:
Good luck x

Hi, I have pcos as well. Are you on any medication to start ur period? Metfromin, provera? Anything? Cus u need ur period to be on first

Hello and welcome. I can't really help you out here, but I just wanted to say goodluck and anything is possible. Speak with your doctor and they might be able to help you. :flow:
Good luck x

Thank you xx

Hi, I have pcos as well. Are you on any medication to start ur period? Metfromin, provera? Anything? Cus u need ur period to be on first

Hi, no im not on any medication at all. I dont have periods. What has the doctor said to you?

Hi, no im not on any medication at all. I dont have periods. What has the doctor said to you?

Well I was given provera to start my periods, then a couple mths later metformin since with pcos u become insulin resistant. Both meds have helped me. The provera startd my periods and metformin made it where my cycles are now exactly 28 days! U shud def ask ya doctor about it.

I agree with wanababy, I was given provera one time to start my period because it wouldn't start. I also found out that I have PCOS a year ago but I started seeing an endocrinologist because I also have a low thyroid but he said that I am also insulin resistant because of the PCOS so I started taking metformin to hopefully regulate that and my periods. It has been a year now and I have been getting a period every month now, so now I am just waiting to test. I know it seems like a lifetime to wait because it did to me. We were really just not trying but not preventing either and we happened to DTD right around ovulation time. Your best optoin would be to head to the doctor's and get yourself on some medication to get your periods going again and then go from there. You can always come here and talk to us because were not going anywhere and we are all more than happy to help you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->