samina

Reaction score
Hi there,
I am samina im 27 years old and i desperate for a bundle of joy to hold in my arms and call my own! :crib: i have been trying for over a year now and i have been told by the fetility doctor that i have pco's
although my blood results were not typical of pco's,i have absent periods which is supposed to be a sign im asuuming they are mild pco's ive been on provera and clomid for two months. because im rather overweight:blush: ive
been told the clomid doesnt work as well so i have not ov'd even with 100mg so i desperatly trying to lose this weight, is there any one out there in the same situation a me?? i feel soo alone it seems everyone is having babies around me and im not one of them!

hi! and welcome :) good luck in your ttc journey samina!

:hi: Welcome to the forum! I think you will find a lot of support and help on this forum, and a lot of women going through the same things you are :hugs:

Thanks guys you are all so lovely! :thumbup: it its nice to know that there is suppourt out there im seending you all a liitle dust and pray you all have a bun in the oven in no time!:lol:
:dust:
This losing weight lark is quite a struggle, i am craving for a large tandorri chicken pizza............. yum yum
but i shall resist! my mind set is what would i rather have a pizza or a baby??:baby: ive been waiting for so long i cant spoil it now, fridays my weigh in, i need to lose at least two stone for the docs to give me clomid. ive lost 5 pounds in two weeks im hoping ive lost another two this week at least !!
is there any one out there trying to lose wieght for fertility?

https://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj268/Anita665/Hellos%20and%20stuff/glitteryourway-ce6d12d6.gif :hi:

We havnt even started to try and get pregnant yet but already im worried because i'm overweight. Will i be able to conceive and carry a baby

Oh sweetie, you will soon learn you're not alone.

Welcome to B&B :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->