military

Reaction score
Hi am military, I've been married for 1 year and have been TTC for 7 months, no luck yet.
:nope:

Hi am military, I've been married for 1 year and have been TTC for 7 months, no luck yet.
:nope:

Thanks, was looking around trying to learn a few things, everyone has pretty pages

:hi: Welcome to BnB! Good luck TTC - I'm sure it'll happen soon, it's all about the timing :D

:headspin:Thank you very much "LOVER" I appreciate your words of encouragement! Am hopeful!

Welcome :)
Don't feel too down heartened, 7 months is less than average. Good luck :)

Maybe someone can help me with this. I my cycle began on 4th June, I've been :sex: every day sometimes twice a day, am not sure when or if I ovulated and now today I went the the bathroom and there it is, but it was not due to come until saturday, somebody tell me something, is it break through bleeding or not??HELP

:angel:Thank you "ProudMumOfOne" it gets to me some months!

Congrats on you pregnancy! Best wishes, safe & healthy delivery

There are some on here who seem to be experts! I unfortunately am not one of them but it could be implantation bleeding if it's light? I experienced implantation bleeding so do know it happens.
Sex every other day may be worth trying. I had issues with my ex (my reason for joining this site, not one positive test in over three years!) and I was advised that unless you know your OH has good sperm, every other day is best.

Just seen your second post. Thank you :D I have a nearly 9 year old so it's been a long time coming!

Wow your 9 year old should be excited.

Thank you I guess I need to try every other day to help :spermy:

He is super excited.

It might be worth a try. There are so many things to try, but I'm guessing you know so I won't patronise you by listing any. Unless you wanted to know of course!

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"