New mummy's - jelly belly?

R9ch

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm going to a wedding at the weekend and since having the baby I have a huge jelly belly.

The dress I'm wearing makes my jelly belly just hang!!

I've been looking online at support knickers and slips! What's best to buy for a new mummy?

Thinking of buying from next as they do next day delivery.

Thanks all x

I got some support tights from debenhams and they are amazing! I can pull them right up to my chest and it makes me look much skinnier and holds my tummy still haha. I tried support pants but found them so uncomfortable and felt like I had to tuck my tummy in haha.

I agree that support tights are better than the knickers. I've bought support tights called the waist clincher and support knickers from primark and they are brilliant!

I wear slips, got a great one from new look and also ann summers. But I also love jml support shorts, u can get them in the supermarkets £14.99 and work wonders. Even give my bum an extra lift

I don't think I can really get away with shorts as after a few I usually end up on the floor and don't want everyone to see these huge shorts haha!

Also, I can't wear tights as my shoes are peep toe.

I really can only get away with big knickers or a slip. 😒

You can get support tights that are made for peep toes. I can't remember where I got mine from, try googling it! They have a little loop that just goes around your little toe to keep them in place.

If u are going to fall then I'm sure they will see ur big pants too lol
For me pants stick in and and give me 4 bums, so the shorts work really well and I wear them with really small dresses. Never tried the next slips, but I always wear my new look ones

If u are going to fall then I'm sure they will see ur big pants too lol
For me pants stick in and and give me 4 bums, so the shorts work really well and I wear them with really small dresses. Never tried the next slips, but I always wear my new look ones

This made me giggle thinking of what underwear I would rather people see if I fell over lol

I wore a pair of the ones that include pants once to a wedding - didn't think it through and I had to take my dress off every time I went to the loo - not so good after a few drinks! :haha: :dohh: Now I use the ones that are just for your waist and wear my normal pants.

I'm going shopping today. All this is stressing me out lol x

Haha the slip with the pants included made me giggle. I was actually looking at one of them!! Glad you said about that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->