New - My Story...

IMPPEARL

Reaction score
Hi, my husband and I have been married since Jan and I was only 2 weeks along when I found out we were expecting our first baby. I had Just stopped my birth control a month or two 2 previously. We weren't TTC I just felt it was time to get off BC after 10 years of it. And we were married now we would be "ok" if we got pregnant. It was a total shocker!! I spent a few weeks really upset and not sure how to deal with it, but I soon became excited and ready for the journey ahead. We started reno's to be done for the baby and were both really happy.

I was 7 weeks along when I woke up in at 3am with the worst cramps of my entire life. I spend a few hours in the bathroom huddled on the floor in pain. I eventually was able to have a #2 and went back to bed and fall asleep with the pain. I didn't think anymore of it figuring it was just something that came along with being prego and was caused by being constipated. It wasn't till the following afternoon that I went to the bathroom and noticed a "clot"... a friend rushed me to the hospital as we were both really scared and had my Husband meet us there. There was no other bleeding and the hospital did an ultra sound and said the baby was still there but only measuring 5 weeks along. I was probably having a miscarriage, come back in 5 days. 3 more days past b4 I started to bleed... I didn't end up needing a DC. For the next week I'd wake up in the morning relies it wasn't a dream curl up an a ball and just bawl feeling soo empty... Even knowing the chances you just never think its going to happen to you. This was the end of May this year.

After all was said and done I decided I was ready again and we are now TTC again. It was June 18th before I got my first cycle and I've since had 4 cycles to no avail, but my cycles are still irregular (17days, 34 days, 36 days, & 33 days). I use to be 28 days to the day every time, but I was only of BCP for 4 mos before we conceived. I am just entering my 5th cycle. Fingers crosses I can make it happen this time... I still haven't figured out when I'm fertile, but going to keep going anyway. Mu husband wants to just let nature take its course, I on the other hand wast to figure out my body and make it happen :winkwink:

I'm still not "over" my miscarriage, but I think I need to know my body can do this or I'll never get "over" it. I have a hard time being happy for my sister in law who just had her second child, and my cousin who's 5 mos along. Not sure I can make it to their showers, and my husband has a hard time understanding this. But I am taking things as they come...

Fingers Crossed!

:hugs:
Sorry for your loss.

I would take the time you need. I dont think men understand because they dont have to go through all the emotions we do.

Good luck honey. Buy a pack of opk's tesco ones are fairly reliable..£7 for a pack of 7..I have just bought a clear blue fertility monitor and used it on cycle day 6 this morning for the first time.I bought it for £62 from amazon and bought thesticks separately also from amazon for £15..good luck, knowledge is power when trying to concieve. You will get there xxxxx

im sorry hun :hugs:
and i hope you get your baby soon xxx

Thanks fir the support! All the best to everyone!

Hey Hun, I got the clear blue digital ovulation kits this month I guesse just because its nice to see the smily face and know that you have ovulated. I got so excited its pretty tragic. Anyway i know how you feel....i miscarriade in August and two of my firnds had babys yesterday, im happy for them but my heart sank because i felt so jealous and empty becasue its something i long for so much to be a mummy. Fingers crossed it wont take long. x

So sorry for your loss. dont think you ever get "over" it. I had my first loss almost 2 yrs ago at 16 wks and still not over it think of what if alot and why's. Anyways good luck to you!

So sorry for your loss!!!!

Hope you get your sticky bean this month!!!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->