New, Nervous and Frustrated

genkigemini

Jack-Jack's Mommy
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have been writing about wanting to have a child in my Livejournal for years and finally one of my friends suggested that I join a forum where I can meet other people who have had trouble conceiving as well for moral support so here I am.

My name is Sarah, I am 27 and I live in Palmer, Alaska. I have been married to my DH since 2001 and we have been together since 1998. (DH is currently 36.) About 2.5 years ago, I was told that I have PCOS and since then, I have become more and more frustrated.

I officially stopped all forms of BC in Dec of '06 but still nothing. I guess it is a bit hard thought because AF only visits me about every 6-7 months. (For example... I had AF in Dec '06, July '07 and Jan '08. -_-)

I have a doctors appointment for this coming Wed where I plan to discuss my options with my new GYN. Please wish me luck and I hope to get to know you all as my husband and I work towards having a child.

*HUGS*

Sarah :hi:

Welcome to Baby and Bump :hi: Good luck with your next appointment

Welcome :headspin:

Good luck on wednsday :) I have 2 friends with PCOS and extremely irregular cycles, they both gave birth to healthy baby girls recently, with a little help from their GYN :) :dust:

Welcome to BnB, fingers crossed for you. Keep us posted on what the doctor says :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->