• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New OB tomorrow

N

Nerdy

My original OB's office cut me off extremely abruptly once my insurance changed which left me out in the cold for awhile. I called them today, as they hadn't officially said anything, to explain (again) what the ER had found and to see about when they'd schedule me in for a repeat scan and further care. They told me it wasn't going to happen and I should have received a call from their billing/insurance director to discuss that. Just added to my stress levels... But I took a chance and called my sister's OB, explained the situation to them and that I'm between insurance by the insurance said they'd retroact my benefits to the date of application due to the nature of the care necessary, and sure enough! They booked me in for first thing tomorrow morning! HUZZAH! FINALLY! It's amazing to find a doctor that actually CARES about people and not cash!

That's good, I can't believe that other office! I'd definitely be leaving a bad review!

That's good, I can't believe that other office! I'd definitely be leaving a bad review!

Ohhh I definitely have and will continue to on every health review site that I can find. It's a group practice and while my previous OB was a lamb, her office's practices are what I consider to be seriously unethical.

That is so rude of your old OB

I hope your new OB is much better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"