new on this forum

dakron67

Reaction score
hi girls, bit of brief history, i hav 2 children from prev violent relationship, finally had the guts to get out, (son aged 23 & daughter aged 14) they live down south their chosing not mine they were settled n at the time i didn't know where my life was heading except for down hill, was sterilized after my daughter was born as i didn't want to bring anymore children into that type of enviroment. good thinking at the time but now realize it was the worse mistake ever my x has turned my kids against me. anyway met a wonderful man 7 yrs ago, ( he's 42 im 43) we decided we would like a family tried ivf in 2006 it failed, had sterilization reversed in sept 2007, married oct 2007, fell preg naturally april 08 m/c june, preg aug m/c oct, preg june 09 m/c aug, preg again in jan 10 m/c march, fell preg also immediatly but lost baby no 5 in may, i desperatley want a baby (hubby doesn't hav any children) he wanted one aswell but is now sayin maybe we should stop tryin as im pulling myself to pieces, blaming myself for being so useless, just don't want to go on with life any more. but the thought of what it would do to my husband is enough to stop me doing anthing stupid, ( i kno he loves me so much)... sorry to go on girls... love donna xxx:cry::cry:

hi girls, bit of brief history, i hav 2 children from prev violent relationship, finally had the guts to get out, (son aged 23 & daughter aged 14) they live down south their chosing not mine they were settled n at the time i didn't know where my life was heading except for down hill, was sterilized after my daughter was born as i didn't want to bring anymore children into that type of enviroment. good thinking at the time but now realize it was the worse mistake ever my x has turned my kids against me. anyway met a wonderful man 7 yrs ago, ( he's 42 im 43) we decided we would like a family tried ivf in 2006 it failed, had sterilization reversed in sept 2007, married oct 2007, fell preg naturally april 08 m/c june, preg aug m/c oct, preg june 09 m/c aug, preg again in jan 10 m/c march, fell preg also immediatly but lost baby no 5 in may, i desperatley want a baby (hubby doesn't hav any children) he wanted one aswell but is now sayin maybe we should stop tryin as im pulling myself to pieces, blaming myself for being so useless, just don't want to go on with life any more. but the thought of what it would do to my husband is enough to stop me doing anthing stupid, ( i kno he loves me so much)... sorry to go on girls... love donna xxx:cry::cry:

Hi Donna.....

I really don't know what to say to you except I am sorry for your losses and everything that you have been through....I am lucky enough to never have suffered any M/C and as much as I want a BFP I would rather not get one than go through that, I do have children like you my oldest 2 (22 and 15) both live down south...again like you their choice. My youngest 3....live with me and I feel so lucky to have them, OH has no children and we have been trying for a while now with no luck, but recently found out that he has a low sperm count....so looks like it will be harder than we first though, but he says if it never happens then he is more than happy with what we already have. I have tried to relax the last couple of months as I really was driving myself insane with TTC.
For one you are not useless...have you been to the GP? I am sure with all the losses you have had then that would be your first point of call, just wondered if they have looked into why you keep having M/C?
Its good that you have a husband that loves you so much and you so deserve that after everything that has happened.
Not too sure what else to say to you hun...but didn't just want to read and run...sorry i've not been any help, but if you ever want to PM me then feel free to do so.

Good luck hun you sure are due some.

Take care

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Donna,

I have no advice to offer but am sending you a huge HUG!! I am so very sorry for all you've been through!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hi Donna,

I dont know what i can really say except how cruel of life to give you so many chances of being a mum only to take them away from you. I really do hope that you get your bfp this year and that its a sticky one for you.
I had a loss a fortnight ago but it was very early , just before i was 5wks. have never m/c and have 3 older sons 23 and 21 and was extremely lucky to have two further children when i was 38 and 39. My dd is now 3 and my ds is 2. Mine is a completely different situation from you though and although I am 42 now and would love another baby i know if i cant have one, i will count my blessings.
I feel for you, you sound that you have had a difficult life and now you have finally found happiness i hope a baby can complete it for you. x

Congratulations on you life turn-a-round :thumbup:

Congratulations on your pregnancy :flower:.

FX'D for this one to stick.

thank you for e-mailing bk girls, i have been to drs, more times than i care to count, got refered to counciling, had what they call a get to kno you session, said i defonatly needed help, but have heard nothing that was about 4 wks ago, saw a consultant on the 13th may day after i lost baby no 5, consultant said that he would get me refered to the royal womens in liverpool, then we could see what was said n where we go from there, im due bk at the local hos on thur 1st july, i rang the hos last wk again to say i hadn't had my referal, his secertary looked through my notes n said that there wasn't anything about me being refered to the royal, which means i hav waited 8 wks for nothing, can't believe that someone in that type of job can promise to get as much help for me then do absolutly nothing, feel really fedup n depressed, anyway thax for reading n replying girls... donna xxx

Sending big hugs - hope the dr gets sorted out soon xxx

thank you for all the hugs, went to the hos on thur, and was told all appointments with consultants had been cancelled due to exams, not impressed to say the least got into a right tiswas n cause a scene so much so that the waiting room went quiet, didn't swear but was really upset, crying etc n saying how lousey the hospital was, giving my opinion basically, got to go bk this thur, fortunatly i had a very good friend with me (who has actually worked in gyne at that particular hos)so i calmed down quickly... thanx again for all support...donna xxx

Sry about all you've been through. I have been through some of the same(eldest still rarely speaks to me) I get off work tomorrow but will check on you when I get back next week. My new DH and I have had 2 mc. Someone told me after the last...In the end children grow up, make their own lives, and all you have is the person you chose to love. Find joy in that and anything else that comes your way is just laginappe. It has turned out to be true~~ I am very happy...hope you can find the same

thank you for that it's very true, but although i am greatful for everything iv got i suppose that like all the other women on here that r trying for babys, it's difficult not to want just that little bit more....i wish everyone the best of luck never give up...donna xxx

Hey Donna,

Like the other ladies I am so sorry for all your losses but I am thankful you have a wonderful man to support you. I would really push the hospital and doctors for tests and hope the counciling (sp) goes well for you, my sister has some after a baby loss and she found it really helped.

Massive hugs and keep us updated xx

thank you, i went to the hos last thursday, the consultant didn't appologise for not refering me to the royal womens in liverpool like he said he would when i lost baby no5, but has said he will this time... lov donna xxx

I would chase it up after a week or so, just to make sure the referral has been made even if they can't give you a date yet - on the one hand we don't want to be seen as pushy, but on the other you then end up waiting weeks only to discover someone forgot to do it!

Hope you get some answers x

hi girls, just letin you kno i have been to the womens hospital 25th aug, the nurse that i spoke to was wonderful, just had bloodtests n chatted, gave my pregnancy history to her explainin the dates i found out, what happened at scans i.e. saw heartbeats on 4 of the babies, then ofcors the dates i lost them, the nurse looked through my notes n said she had asked me because my stupid consultant refered me saying although i had been preg 5 time a heartbeat was never seen, that really upset me especially after i'd lost num 3 i was told when i got preg again that they would try me on clexane as soon as they saw the hb which they did but to no avail, i was 4wks n 5 days when we saw the hb i m/cd 2wks later, never got the chance to see the hb on baby 5 although they did start me on clexane at about 4wks it still didn't work, my h was unable to attend my app as he had to work, so iv now gota wait until the 25th oct b4 our next app for him to have blood taken, not impressed due to the fact that although the nurse said we could start trying again, he has said no as he doesn't want to see me go through another m/c, my wanting for a baby is alot stronger than my fear of another m/c, really fed up wonder why i bother going on with life to be honest.... sorry to go on so much, love n best wishes to you all... donna xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->