New Pram Maybe *pic*

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
:blush:

I got my puppy dog eyes out and convinced OH to let me have a 5th pram. Icandy :D

He says only when the tax credits come through. :happydance:

I love it, and i'm desperate for a rear facing though. I still love my Silvercross and my Pop Stroller is used all the time for quick nipping out.

Not ALL is to waste. I think i need to see a DR or something, i have an addiction :rofl:

:wohoo: yay! so exciting, i love the icandy, would love the pear for number two :blush: x

I love the icandy too but i want it in special edition and its wayy expensive =[ I already have pliko pramette but want one where he can face me!! im stuck between icandy and quinny!! xx

Your 5th pram!!!!!! Is that one for every day of the week????

:blush:

OH said i can't have the icandy because its not my dream pram and to just buy the herbie if i really want it

https://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product-ziko-herbie-hot-n-bothered/276510900/type-i/

Can i just comment on the whole 'i have 4 prams' thing.

Pram #1 - Trenton deluxe, TOO HEAVY i used my prams out and about in and out of the car, this is the biggest mistake of all in terms of my purchases. It does not sell on either.

Pram #2 - Silvercross Pop, Love it, Excellent nippy pushchair for emergencies and quick trips.

Pram #3 - Century Buggy, given to us by OH aunty as she seen it in the sale and couldn't resist a bargain. It doesnt recline, is pink. Will never use it but can't sell it as she might ask us what we did with it :blush:

Pram #4 - To replace the Trenton, doesn't rear face.

Pram of my dreams, ziko herbie!

Beautiful pram:cloud9:, but no way would I spend that much on a pram now, when you can really only use it as the buggy bit :cry:

:wohoo: I was like this with Carly , i had like 7 prams :lol:

my icandy got delivered yesteday i love it! my oh thought i was bonkers casue this is my 3rd pram lol!

I love the Herbie!!! Wow! DH thinks I'm nuts cause I just bought our 3rd, if I tell him I'm not the only one, maybe he will understand a bit more!

I LOVED that icandy when I first saw it but went for the quinny instead.

*sighs* I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through your pram! :lol:

:shock:ouch @ price but it is gorgeous:happydance:

I don't think its IS that expensive though, for what you get. Every thing is included.:baby:

I had 6 prams with kaitlin too!! But ive gone for the quinny this time as it does the lot pretty much like the herbie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->