New Pram Maybe *pic*

Im liking the icandy....very nice.
Im already planning on what pram im gona buy for the next one (even though i may not have another LO...i can dream haha).I like the Mothercare MY4, been promised it if we ever have another.Or a 2nd infinity i'coo....id like a pink one this time though ;)
Jack had........
1-Britax excel travel system (rust colour).....too heavy!
2-bebe confort 2-in-1 (3rd hand!was ok, but not good on the stylish side of things).
3-Winnie the pooh 'sprint' buggy-utter poo....too low and kept kicking the break bar when i walked with it, obviously made for people shorter than 5'7.v flimsy.
4-winnie the pooh stroller (yellow and red with Winnies ears on the hood)....ok for quick trips, just a seat on wheels really.nowt fancy.
5-THE BEST PRAM EVER.........drum roll.........**Hauck infinity i'coo in ice blue**....fab for every occasion!was great steering,lightweight,easy to use and v comfy for Jack.
Nearly cried when i had to sell it (when Jack turned 3).
6-Mamas and papas 'pulse'.....brilliant buggy for older child-i loved having this.Highly reccomended.Looks gorgeous.practical.

I would have had more for Jack but partner at the time wouldn't allow me.....miserable g*t.

Well ive BEEN.... seen the icandy and LOVE IT. It's officially taken the spot of my dream pram. I've decided on the cherry though, its sooo much lighter.

I didn't take any bank card with me so i couldn't impulsively buy it, taking oh back to have a look

:happydance: proper buzzing

Your nuts!!!!

....BUt i can't wait for pics! !

LOL You are so funny! Glad you found a pram you love! I just bought the Zapp cause our Buzz is so heavy, and I really like it!! Getting a new stroller is almost like getting a new car!! Its so exciting!! I was debating between the Bugaboo and Quinny and for some reason when DH saw the Bugs price tag he said "I dont think so!", but was fine with me ordering not one, but two Quinnys? :dohh: LOL

u mad woman i need to see piccys of caitlyn in it now xx

Been to big w with it, i'll upload a pic shortly!! I love it ... not sure she does though, i made her cry :dohh:

As requested

https://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/37/l_60d23285ba6f4f199ecb12ed3c27aaa0.jpg

Awww bless her, We nearly bought a cherr in fudge. They're lovely arent they. We only didnt get it because she was too small for the seat unit but I didnt want the carry cot and I wanted to take it on Holiday, How much did you pay for yours?

x

Awww bless her, We nearly bought a cherr in fudge. They're lovely arent they. We only didnt get it because she was too small for the seat unit but I didnt want the carry cot and I wanted to take it on Holiday, How much did you pay for yours?

x

£250 with footmuff brand new from the shop

xxx

we paid exactly the same with foot muff in the same colour lol i love it its so easy and move :D

Congrats on the new pram, very nice, glad you got what you wanted :happydance:- BTW, can anyone change Amy's profile showing B'n'B addict to Pram Addict?:rofl:

Well I might be joining your club again after I was so dissapointed with the Buzz!

x

Oh it looks so pretty! My not-meant-to-be icandy :cry:

I absoluely LOVE it... and there's no going back!!!

Caitlyn loves it too, smiles all round today, buzzing!

As requested

https://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/37/l_60d23285ba6f4f199ecb12ed3c27aaa0.jpg

awwww i love that piccy she so cute she look impressed with her new wheels
x

awww. i have lost count on how many prams i have had and have for both the kiddies hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->