new symptom! 9dpo

tigerlilly

Blessed with no.2!
Reaction score
woke up this morning with that bitter taste in ur mouth and the prickle on the back of the neck like ur going to hurl! It feels like my stomach is up under my breast bone and feels like it's trying to climb out my mouth and cramps that woke me because i thought AF had come. i'm feeling hot and had yellow/white lumpy and thick CM last night. ( not my normal symptoms)Trying not to get my hopes up but is doesn't help when DH laughs at me when i say i'm not Pg. he just say's it feels different this time he doesn't know why :wacko: lets hope so or this ones gonna be crap if its a BFN. what do you think ladies?

My DH is normally completely oblivious to cycles, af and the like. But this month it was him that suggested I take a test when I inisited that I wasn't pregnant. Turns out he was right, and it was a bfp! So maybe the men are tuned into the month when it really matters!! Best of luck - when is your af due?

I also had very thick CM this month which is very unlike me, as I don't really get ewcm at o time. :hugs:

Ive had so many 'never had before' symptoms and not been pregnant, so I dont symptom spot. hope this is your month!

My DH is normally completely oblivious to cycles, af and the like. But this month it was him that suggested I take a test when I inisited that I wasn't pregnant. Turns out he was right, and it was a bfp! So maybe the men are tuned into the month when it really matters!! Best of luck - when is your af due?

I also had very thick CM this month which is very unlike me, as I don't really get ewcm at o time. :hugs:

congrats :happydance::happydance: Af is due on the 19th Aug so 10 days away. I Ov 12 days early this cycle and i have raging period like pain at the mo. Can't test till Thursday so fingers crossed but i'm not trying to get excitied.

Yup, the second I started TTC'ing, I've had a whole new batch of never seen before symptoms :haha: No point doing it hun.

Here is my advice...don't SS, lol. Hard to do, but will get you nowhere except a trip to the 8th circle of Hell, lol. :hugs:

congrats :happydance::happydance: Af is due on the 19th Aug so 10 days away. I Ov 12 days early this cycle and i have raging period like pain at the mo. Can't test till Thursday so fingers crossed but i'm not trying to get excitied.

you O'd 12 days early is that a typo?? when did you O?
usually you get AF 12-14 days after ovulation, so if you O'd early your period will probably come earlier as the LP usually stays the same.

Yes! What is with that? I have spent so much time reading these forums that I have worked myself up into a symptom-rich TTCer in no time! This morning I had to be straight with myself...I don't really have anything that I would particularly notice if I weren't TTC. And then I sneezed. I'm 9 dpo and feeling like I have stewed myself up over nothing. And yet... Time will tell.
Hang in there ladies!

I am sending you tons and tons of :dust: and keeping my fingers crossed that this is it!!! But dont pay attention to the symptoms, i have had too many times that my mind and body have tricked me lol.

you O'd 12 days early is that a typo?? when did you O?
usually you get AF 12-14 days after ovulation, so if you O'd early your period will probably come earlier as the LP usually stays the same.

I Ov'd last month on cd 22/23 AF arrives 7 or 8 days later. My LP has been 8 to 9 days.
We use the CBFM and started testing on cd10 and was about too buy another box because the CBFM test's in blocks of 10. This time we went from low to peak fertility within 48 hrs this has never happened before its normally at least 10 sticks min before we get a peak! So we dtd on cd 11, cd12 (peak OV on CBFM), cd 13, cd 14,cd 15, cd 16 :sleep::sleep::sleep:! the only difference is i've been taking a b-vitamin complex. AF due 19th Aug ish.
Symptom spotting it does drive me crazy as soon as I get a BFP i have to stop my meds straight away, the lesser of two evils!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->