new thread started

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAhhh the hedgehogs issy is sooooo tempting. I went to order it off c&c tonight and its out of stock :shock: Can I get back to you on it tomorrow?

I have a bit of a thing for hedgehogs, it's so cute! Of course :)

ooh the hedgehogs one is v cute! not keen on aplix tho :( the itti looks good hun, i will take it if its still available?

Yeah sure, will PM you...I also have a poppered Issy [Eggs] but I'm not sure I want to sell yet, I can let you know if I do though if you like :)

Hehe...it's either going to be Didymos Stendhal or a Robyn's Nest Birdie Buckle [SSC]. Don't strictly need either as I've got 6 wraps, 2 MTs and 2 SSCs at the moment but hey :blush:

Hey, Ill take the issy if thats ok. x

I love aplix. Lots of people are scared off by poppers (ie the nursery) so frown everytime they go to do a nappy change lol so figured I might as well invest in aplix :)

Wow and I thought I had a lot with a close a moby and a fleece one! I tried a mei tai yesterday and want that now!

Yeah let me know about the popper issy x

Hey, Ill take the issy if thats ok. x

I love aplix. Lots of people are scared off by poppers (ie the nursery) so frown everytime they go to do a nappy change lol so figured I might as well invest in aplix :)

Cool, I'll PM you! Yeah my OH is a bit intimidated by poppers! :haha:

Wow and I thought I had a lot with a close a moby and a fleece one! I tried a mei tai yesterday and want that now!

Yeah let me know about the popper issy x

Hehe dooo it ;) So addictive! :D

interested in the brown baby beehinds AIO if it's still available :)

Ahh lovely glad it arrived safely :)

Hey hun,

What Magicalls do you have left?

I have some large available if your interested? Open to offers on them as I want them gone [my daughter only wears fitted now]

Hi, all but the brown are still available :)
Ahh nice one...what colours do you have? Still need to try and rustle up a bit of pp first...

I have orange and latte in EUC [only used 2 - 3 times] for £8 Purple, black and green for £6 as they're in GUC :thumbup:

I really like the light blue, I'll try to raise some PP funds but am happy to hold the larges for you? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"