New to 3rd tri!

squirrelmum

Reaction score
Hey ladies just wanted to say hi as i enter final tri. Hoping it goes as quick as last few months.
Just one thing does anyone else have comments on what a small bump they have? Weird question i know but was told at 22 week scan may be small baby cos of blood flow probs. Last scan at 24 weeks showed baby was growing well, but now people are commenting im still tiny so im getting worried again. I have another scan next tues so keeping fingers crossed that things are still growing, but wondered it there were any other small bumps out there?
Thanks in advance and hope everyone well in here?
xx

Hello and welcome x

welcome to 3rd tri!!
i wouldnt worry about the size of your bump, everyone grows differently hun !!

Hi and welcome! Don't worry about your small bump, I've carried small in both my pregnancies and everything was fine last time and although I'm off for a growth scan this thurs, I know everything is fine this time too x

congratulations on 3rd tri :D i wouldnt worry about your bump size hun, one of my friends has had 3 kids and everytime you couldnt even tell she was pregnant until about 35 weeks when she got the tiniest bump i ever saw, and she had lovely sized babies each time! everyones bumps are different

:wave: Welcome to third tri...

I get told i'm small all the time :) and my LO is mahhooosive so dont worry. Mine LO is obv just getting squished in there :lol:

Hey ladies just wanted to say hi as i enter final tri. Hoping it goes as quick as last few months.
Just one thing does anyone else have comments on what a small bump they have? Weird question i know but was told at 22 week scan may be small baby cos of blood flow probs. Last scan at 24 weeks showed baby was growing well, but now people are commenting im still tiny so im getting worried again. I have another scan next tues so keeping fingers crossed that things are still growing, but wondered it there were any other small bumps out there?
Thanks in advance and hope everyone well in here?
xx

welcome i had small baby at 37 weeks due to pleaster stop working , they said mine stop about in the 20 weeks ,they said he was going to be 4lb 2oz and he was 3lb 13oz when i had him little harry , he is fine ,they would not let me out off hospital for a week and midwifes only stop comeing round last week , am happy to help you if i can :hugs:

Welcome to the third tri - its the last leg. As everyone else has said don't worry about the size of your bump we all carry differently.

Thanks guys, will stop worrying so much.
Thanks hotsexymum for your story, i have been warned they may induce me early if baby stops growing. So could be a busy xmas. Glad to hear little Harry is doing well, i guess it shows they are stronger little things than we realise.
Thanks again
xx

Thanks guys, will stop worrying so much.
Thanks hotsexymum for your story, i have been warned they may induce me early if baby stops growing. So could be a busy xmas. Glad to hear little Harry is doing well, i guess it shows they are stronger little things than we realise.
Thanks again
xx

your welcome xxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"