• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

new to all this and TTC

Northernmonke

Reaction score
Hi all

Been TTC for 6 months now and finding it draining, I know others will have been trying for longer but finding it hard.

Hubby and I have been togther for 9 years and feel we are both ready for babas, we have been so careful all our lives and now when we want it, it isnt happening :shrug:

We wanted to prerpare my body before we started trying so had been using condoms for about a year and no other contraception. Niether of us have ever had any pregancy scares before with other partners so its always concerning, hubby had opperation on undisended testicles when he was 8 i think so doc has started us on tests just in case.

I have had bloods back and all normal, had swops this week and going for a ultra sound next week, hubby has been given a little sample pot and waiting for the call :blush:

I know about 15 people that are pregnant at the mo or that have had babies and I am finding it hard when people say ooooooo when are u having one???? and i think oh sod of we are trying, I know people dont think about it but its so annoying. Me and hubby are the only ones that know we are trying as we dont want to tell anyone else which is hard to when my sis and best mate do a lot of the asking.

Anyway I might be around from time to time and hope that we all have our dreams answers asap!!

x:winkwink:

I agree. I work with 6 pg women now, so Im constantly around growing bellies. And the older women are always asking, "When are you gonna have one?"
I tell them that im trying but they will often forget and ask again a few weeks later. How nice would it be if when the next time they ask, I could say "Im with child now"

I hope all your tests come back normal and you can begin DTD :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"