New to all this, need a buddy!

roxy85

Reaction score
Hi guys!

This is my first month TTC and I'm getting a bit overwhelmed by it all! I'm currently about 6DPO and driving myself crazy symptom spotting and I need someone to sympathise with!

I'm Roxy, I'm 25 and live in the UK near London. I'm really really hoping to get that :bfp: by Christmas at the latest. Anyone want to buddy up? :flower:

Hi Roxy

can i be your buddy - i'm 6DPO as well and totally going mental symptom spotting and would love someone to do it with!

My names Helen i'm 33 and live in Newcastle with my OH of 4 years. This is our 4th month TTC for 1st baby - really hoping for a :bfp: before xmas. what date are you going to test this month - i'm supposed to be waiting till 20th but know for a fact will test from 11DPO - i'm a POASA!

sending you tons of :dust:

Hxx

Hi Helen!

Yes definitely, it'd be really nice to have a buddy in the same boat as I am (almost!!!). I'm a bit torn on when to test as this is the first month in ages that my cycle's been a bit off! AF came early last month (on the 22nd) and my cycle varies in length between 28 and 31 days so I'm going to try my hardest to wait until the 22nd to test... I really don't think I'll make it that long though!

What symptoms are you having? I've had mild nausea, gas, constipation, stuffy nose and headaches, plus yesterday I was really fuzzy all day, just feeling weird generally. The problem is I know they're all symptoms I might just be imagining! It's really nice to have a place like this to come as my partner and I agreed that we'd just stop using protection and see what happens, not go crazy TTC so I'm trying not to appear totally obcessive about it in front of him!

xxxxx

My cycles have been all over the place for the last 5 months so i can totally understand - mine are between 27 and 34 days. I've been using a Clear Blue Fertility Monitor the past 2 cycles and they are realliy good at pinpointing OV because i didnt have a clue beforehand - well worth the money.

I've had similar symptoms to you, bit of a stuffy nose, headache, nausea, cramps and also loads of CM (sorry TMI). I know what you mean about imagining them, i've been having the same symptoms each month since TTC and still no BFP.

We've put off TTC for a while because of one thing or another, but when our friend died earlier this year we decided lifes far too so now we are tiny bit obsessed - well OH is, everytime we BD he asks if i can feel any 'magic' happening - bless him!

Its nice to know that there are people you can turn to that are going through similar things - makes you feel that you arent a total mentalist lol!

xxxx

Hi Roxy,
I'll be your buddy too. I'm 28 and live in Wiltshire. I'm currently on CD13 and this is our third cycle of trying. We've never tried before so this is very new to me. I'm looking at buying a Clearblue fertility monitor but am taking my time with my bids on eBay as I'm mid cycle and can't use it til the end of the month anyway!

Hi Florabelle! It's all totally new to me as well, it's a lot harder work than I ever imagined! I'd told myself (and my partner!) that I was going to be relaxed about this, that there's no hurry and it'll happen on its own... yesterday at work I ended up buying 25 ICs and 25 OPTs off Ebay! I'm trying to resign myself to the fact that it probably won't happen on our first cycle trying, especially not since I made no effort to track ovulation, just sort of guessed when it would be and tried to BD around then.

I've got my FX for you! x

Hi Roxy

Can i be your buddie to i am 27 and have been ttc for 3 months since my misscarrige my cycle is 39 days and i am now on CD20 xx

Hey Roxy

Just seen you got your :bfp: congratulations hun, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

Hxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->