New To B&B And Looking A Buddy

Stardust0303

Reaction score
Hi everyone..
Im 19 (nearly 20) and looking for some buddies. Not necessarily who have same cycles etc as mine are sometimes irregular. Just looking to make afew friends to share advice, tips etc and also for support.
Thanks xxx

heyy:) im also 19 nearly 20! :) same with my bf.
wanna be ttc buddies:p?

finalllly! someone close in age lol

Am I too old? I'm 24 - TTC #1. Would love to buddy up!

DH and I have been NTNP since April/May. This is our first month TTC - fingers crossed. I'm on CD15 today - entering my TWW tomorrow! :dust:

How about you?

im ready to ovulate and had some cramping today so its time to get our babydance on like crazy:) my bf and i have been together 4 months but best friends for 6.

and he has a 1 year old.. its a struggle only for the fact that hes not mine and i want to have my own child so badly. but it made me realize how badly i want one, and how i know i can do it!:) even though im only 19.

does anyone know you guys are ttc? or is it on the downlow.

were not telling our parents as they would flip since we were only 19, but we know what we want and that we can do it no problem, financially, mentally, physically:)

We haven't told anyone that we TTC just yet.

I got Ov cramps from CD10-CD14. Guess I Ov somewhere around CD10 and CD14, but according to my ticker I'm Ov today i.e. CD16. I don't think it's right cause I do not feel anything today - no cramps or twinges.

So I'm officially in my TWW now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->