New to B&B, need a little help please?

L

Lauraandbaby

I'm new to this site so i'm still trying to get used to everything :) everyone is so lovely and helpful though, i love it! anyway the email i used to sign up with, i don't really use. how do i know when people write back on forums and stuff? At the moment i have to check allllllll the time to see if somebodies replied and half the time they probably think i'm ignoring them! I wish they had a notification system like facebook it would make life on here a lot easier. Anyway is that the only way you can find out when people have written back on yours or someone elses forum, by emails? or is there another way that i'm just too stupid to find haha. Thanks ladies! :hugs:

When you log into BNB, if you go to USER CP at the top right hand corner of your screen, this is where your subscribed threads are.

Don't worry about people thinking your ignoring them if you don't reply immediately, many are on different times zones and we do understand that people have lives outside BNB (although I don't :winkwink:)

Welcome to BNB!

Using the subscribe option under thread tools for each thread is your best option if you want to keep track of certain threads.
There isnt a notification option (well not that iv ever found) which to be honest is probably a good thing seen as how much some of these women natter and how fast some threads can move they would be pinging all night long :)

welcome to BnB and i echo what the ladies above have said x

Welcome to BnB :wave: Can't really add any more as the ladies have said it all pretty much xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->