new to baby&bump:)

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
hi ladies, just introducing myself to u all ttc and anyone eles!! im in the uk, ive always thought i couldnt have kids,but had lots of tests done when i was 21 and everything was ok,so i just forgot about it to be honest!! until in feb08 i found out i was pregnant and was just so excited,unfortualtey it ended in a MC in mar08, so here i am on the journey again,keeping positive and my hopes high. this is the first mth ive used OPK and BBTcharting. feel im needing extra support and advice though,thats why ive joined in here!!:dust::dust::hug::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::hug::dust:

how come what ive just wrote is mega sideways long!! lol usless on computers uknow!!

hi,thanks for welcome!! im usless with computers,but dyknow why my first message(introduction message) is really long?like width way??!:dohh:

am very new 2 all this but am sure i will get the hang of it!! how long have u been using this site?? also can u c my pic? cos i cant!!

do u know why my profile pic isnt showing up??? or can every1 see it n it just doesnt show me!!?? cos i av put one in there??

hiya welcome to the addiction that is BnB, good luck TTC

think its all the fairy dust with no spaces making it long and yeah i see ur profile pic lookin good hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->