New to BabyandBump and expecting motherhood!

MommaT

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’m completely new here. I guess I should start off by telling everyone a little about me. I’m 29 years old but only for a few more weeks…my 20s will soon be a memory of the past, lol.

I’m a little more than half way through my pregnancy, 23 weeks tomorrow – yippee! This is my forth pregnancy and I’m praying my first baby. I’ve had 3 miscarriages making it to 12 weeks on my last. Being well past that I have a good feeling that this time everything will turn out fine. I’ve had some complications with this pregnancy, bleeding twice, a low lying placenta, and a possible short cervix. I have another ultrasound on Thursday to find out, wish me luck. My husband is also military. He’s sailing at the end of March and will quite possibly miss the birth, he’s due to get back 5 days after my due date:(

I’m hoping to meet other women experiencing some of the same excitement and fears that I’m facing.

MommaT

Hi i'm new too. I'm 28 weeks. Due on May 15th. Hope all goes well for you! x:hug:

Thanks everyone, I’m so glad to have found this site and know that I’m not the only one experiencing the joys of pregnancy:)

hello and welcome! you can add me as a friend and/or pm me if you want! i'm in my second tri, too!

i also hope everything goes well with your pregnancy and your oh gets back from deployment early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->