New to Big Fluffy Bums

willow77

Reaction score
As of yesterday my little girl is a Part time fluffy bum :) am using tots bots bamboozles and love them, they look a little big but so far no leaks. She is 3.5 months old and weighs under 8lbs so think these shall last her a while. I must admit I don't like the wraps they came with so have ordered some nice fleece tots bots ones :) and some fleece ones from a lady on bnb who makes them.

Am a bit nervous about my first nappy with poo and at the moment am waiting for her to do her daily one then change from disposable to tots bots for the rest of the day. Few more days I am hoping I will be confident enough and will change to full time reuseables, plus my fleece liners would have arrived by then too!

Any tips of dealing with the poo ones? or any tips for a newbie would be appreciated.

we have an electric shower that reaches far enough to the sink. so i use that on cold to blast the poop off and then rinse the sink afterwards. (hot water can encourage stains)

we also blast off in the bath with the shower. We have a massage setting, it's fab at getting poop off nappies :rofl: Good luck with your nappies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->