New to charting and very confused!

A

AndreZZ

I am new to charting and am very confused with my chart results. FF says that I am 4dpo even though I haven't ovulated yet?! My temps do look like I may have, but it's hard for me to take my temp at the same time each morning as LO wakes up. I haven't gotten a positive OPK yet and i ALWAYS do when I ovulate, nor have I had EWCM which I always do to. My cycle length is usually 37 days (or so I thought), so being 4dpo is waaaay too early at this point...anyone have any insight?? I am just very confused, maybe I am temping wrong?

Here is my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

The link you provided sends me to my chart - click on the "sharing" button to get your specific link!

Then I can try to help :shrug:

The link you provided sends me to my chart - click on the "sharing" button to get your specific link!

Then I can try to help :shrug:

Lol i'm not tech savvy, I clicked sharing but it only gives me options to print or email?

You have to make sure you are taking your temp everyday at the same time before you do anything even speak. The littlest thing could throw off your temp. The link isn't working for your chart but that is my advice. Also temping vaginally is better.

Click on Sharing and then "Get Code" You need the bbCode Code. 3rd or 4th one down :)

Click on Sharing and then "Get Code" You need the bbCode Code. 3rd or 4th one down :)

thank you! here it is, I wasn't able to temp a couple days, so it's prob not great but like I said it said I potentially O'd but I know I didn't. I am gearing up for it now (toooons of EWCM and almost positive OPK)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4e822d

FF has given you dotted crosshairs, which means it is guessing at your Ov date and isn't very sure or there is conflicting information.
It does re-adjust itself, keep temping and when you actually ovulate it should be able to detect it and change the crosshairs!

Ah yes, because you had a big dip on CD10, then three higher than avg temps is why it's given you dotted Xhairs. But mmM is right that it will probably readjust within a couple days with the EWCM and if you a(nother) temp spike.

If they are bugging you because you know you didn't O, just go to Data Entry on CD11 and CD14 and click on "discarded" next to where you put your temps in. (I picked those dates because they are open circles - not regular temp taking time so temp is obviously off and should be discarded or adjusted.
Discarding those two temperatures *should* remove your crossharis. :) Let us know how it looks after!

And :sex: it up with that EWCM!

hi,
As tis is ur first chart, u missed taking temperature for some days... everyday temp is important so start takin daily. don want to worry about the time u taking but once u wake take it daily.
Im not much aware of opk, but i used to find CM and BBt for O.
From the chart, u ovulated cd10. But CM is sticky.. And u took some meds on tat day. MAy be for tat ur temp may get rise.
And from my knowledge, u learn something about CL from the chart. This wil help u to know abou ur chart and dpo.

Ah yes, because you had a big dip on CD10, then three higher than avg temps is why it's given you dotted Xhairs. But mmM is right that it will probably readjust within a couple days with the EWCM and if you a(nother) temp spike.

If they are bugging you because you know you didn't O, just go to Data Entry on CD11 and CD14 and click on "discarded" next to where you put your temps in. (I picked those dates because they are open circles - not regular temp taking time so temp is obviously off and should be discarded or adjusted.
Discarding those two temperatures *should* remove your crossharis. :) Let us know how it looks after!

And :sex: it up with that EWCM!

Thanks for the advice! It did readjust itself, got my positive OPK this morning and bd'd last night and hopefully for the next few days:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->