New to charting...please can you have a look?

beachlover1

Pregnant and mummy of one
Reaction score
Hello

Just started trying for baby number 3, I'm 40 now so thought I'd try charting to see what's going on.

Could you have a look at my chart...is it normal?

Ignore the 2 random temps that I disguarded, I was up both nights with kiddies, never got more than an hours sleep.

I'm currently in the 2ww, 9dpo (ish) BFN still. Nausea, creamy CM, sore boobs, af type pains. I normally have a 30 day cycle.

Any thoughts? I have no idea what my chart should really look like. :hugs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 2
Can you link your chart?
If using FF go to top - Sharing - Get Code
The copy paste the BBcode into your Signature here
(Here-go to Profile, then on left Edit Signature)
Thx

Sorry! I posted twice....I've forgotten how to use this forum Lol, here it is above now. I forgot to add I had a random red blood bleed that came and went at about 3dpo. Xx

Well you def got the BD part covered hehe
I think you should be fine. I went back to look at those discarded temps to see if maybe you O'd a day or 2 sooner, but I doubt it as your temp would have had to dip even lower than the cd14.
No telling why the bleed 3dpo...I would just chock it up to a breakthru...You could always chart it as spottinf, as it won't start a new cycle that way if you want it for record keeping.
If it had been day 5 I would have said likely implant, but at 3dpo, the emby is just leaving the truckstop lol.
Ignore me- read too many articles of the fertilization process...
But apparently in the blahblah Isthmus of the fallop tube, there is a spot the fert egg rests for roughly 70 hrs while dividing and prepping some chems for implant...
is there a geeky smiley with huge glasses?:comp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->