New to Charting!!!

HodgePodge

Reaction score
Hi All

I have recently started charting as have stopped taking the pill. I was wondering if someone could just explain the basics as it just looks like lots of lines to me.....

Can anyone help??? :wacko:

check out the fertility friend site, they explain it all on there!!

basically you look for a pattern, preovulation (low temps) and post ovulation (higher temps)..
some women get a dip on ovulation day and a rise the day after.

After you see at least three higher-than-average temperatures in a row, you can most likely say that ovulation occurred on the day before the first high temp.

check your cm too! so you know when youre most fertile, if your cm is stretchy, egg white like, or really wet.

The temping thing feels like too much hard work to me but I am considering using a fertility monitor like Clearblue.

i used the cbfm when ttc callum its great takes the stress out of wondering if your ov. however i have a really regular cycle so didnt really need it and it can get expensive, this time round im just temping, i have settled into a good pattern again.

fertility friend is great, i love the vip features

I signed up to fertility friend yesterday...what are the vip features???

it analyzes the data you put in and tells you the chances of being pregnant, it will predict ovulation and af etc, you can also add more data like symptoms etc and they show on the graph.

not needed but fun to see. they often do offers on the membeship so you can get it cheaper.

Sounds interesting...shall have a look.

How you getting on with your little man....he's really cute!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->