new to dip stick opks...positive?

genesismarie

Reaction score
Hey ladies
I'm new to dip stick opks I usually use cb digitals this is my second cycle using the dip stick opks still learning how to interpret the result. Can some of you ladies help me out and let me know if this is pos
Thanks in advance
Genesis Marie

Attachments

• IMAG0125.jpg
    IMAG0125.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 18
Looks like I got the exact ones lol!!...mine showed up like that...whenever the test line is darker than the control line or if the test line isn't there its a negative result...if the test line is the same color or darker than the control line its positive..I been dipping since my period ended and from my experience that test line was always there but the closer came to ovulation the darker it got.

Sorry I meant if the test line is lighter than the control line or if it isn't there its negative....mine showed up just like that til the day before I ovulated...

Yeah I got some different ones and It was was easier to read and a clear negative. I don't know what is up with this brand but I will only use them if I run out of the ones I just got only got a seven pack so hope that's enough

@Amanda I bd for the top two but not today. I got different opks cause those opks in the pic I use last cycle and they gave me 7 pos looking just like that! I was soo confused I spent extra money on a different test and it came back negative but I usually test pm these are out the norm as I been testing in the morning. Going to take one more and risk another test I'm only CD 9 today but the ewcm got me using the opks cause I started getting at CD 7 (the top opk) now today it's gone but also I checked in the am usually check around 7-8pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->