New to first try anyone else?? Need buddies

mel102

Reaction score
So I got my BFP yesterday at 9dpo on a frer. My cycles are long so going by lmp my due date is end of Feb but going by ovulation I am due early March anyone want to be buddies??

Hi!

I am also new at this, and I tested positive on Saturday. I'd love to join you :)

I got my positive on Saturday too! :)

Hi girls congratulations to you all on your BFP :flower:
This will be my third and final baby. How are you all feeling?

Thank you! And congrats to you as well!

A little anxious, if I'm honest. My doctor's office had me go do a pee sample, and I was told if they get the positive, they will call me back in 3-5 days to schedule a proper appointment. I went and did that on Tuesday, and tomorrow is a holiday in Canada, so...... I won't get a phone call until next week. :coffee:

I know I won't see a midwife/ob until later on... but I'd still like to get some info for what's available in the area, lol.

Apart from that..... I feel pretty normal, apart from the boobs being slightly tender and weirdly twingy in the uterus area.

How's everyone else?

Hey everyone I'd love tof join too :)

Massive congratulations to you all.

My due date based on my ovulationovulation date is 6th March. This will hopefully be my second baby, another little clomid miracle. I have a little boy who is 3 and is desperate for a sibling.

I'm very nervous and anxious as I've had 4 miscarriages but I'm trying to not let that get in the way of enjoying being pregnant.

I don't have any symptoms really other than the occasional metallic taste and as ofor yesterday diarrhoea yuk. Never wanted sore boobs and nausea more in my life.

I've also made a March due date thread in pregnancy groups and discussions if anyone fancies joining, I'll pop the link to it xx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...17-calling-all-march-mummys.html#post37494274

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->