New to Forum and never received a +opk

DragonflyLvr

David and Little Ole' Me
Reaction score
Hey all, Ihave never received a +opk but I think it was user error...

Cananyone give me some tips?

What time do you usually take it and do you find that stopping liquids after a certain time helps? Taking it later in the day like around 6 is my idea and stopping liquids at 3 p.m. just to make sure.

thanks for any info ladies!:happydance:

Welcome to the forum! What i do is stop drinking around 11am-12 and use my OPK at 2-3pm. When ever it gets darker ill start doing a second test around 6-8pm but i dont really restrict myself from water at night....

Ive went around 8 months without a +opk than i started to drink slim fast and that month i started ovulating and have been ever since. so i personally think because of all the extra vitamins kick started my fertility!

I started Maca root which really helped balance me out. I will try your suggestions (minus the slim fast because it doesn't work well with my body lol) Maybe take it later in the day.

i honestly think I was taking it to early. It's the Dollar Tree Brand that I get but looking to buy some other ones that are the dipstick kind that people say work better.

I am very nervous and excited at the same time . :)

Update: got my +opk on Cd 30, 31,and 32 :happydance:....but no bbt temp to confirm ovulation:shrug:...kind of bummed because I think i geared up and just didn't release an egg :(

I guess more chanting and more mediation and visualization of a happy healthy baby in womb is what is in need of right now...

So bummed I could cry..very down heartened right now:cry:

Hi DragonflyLvr, I'm sorry for your disappointment, we're here for you! I just wanted to write to let you know that sometimes your LH surge might not match up with your bbt spike.. (From personal experience) I finally folded after 9 cycles and bought the clearblue fertility monitor which measures your LH surge, estrogen and progesterone levels. I was also temping at the same time. On the first cycle I took it my my temperature shift came two days after the LH surge. ("Peak" on the monitor.) If I can offer any advice I might suggest going on Vitex to help regulate your cycles and o times. I love it because it helps keep my PMS under control :s but for a friend of mine it really helped regulate her CDs and extended her LH phase. Either way, good luck honey and sending tons of baby dust your way!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->