new to forum

hedgewitch

Loving every day!!!
Reaction score
hi there
new to the forum as a member although been reading for months. looking for other mums and mums to be to chat to, currently 31 weeks pregnant with graves disease, thryrotoxicosis and SPD among other things. defying medical odds and shouldn't be pregnant. 17 miscarriages before this pregnancy including an ectopic. on bed rest and feeling lonely, in early labour with threatened placental abruption. hoping there are others out there with similar problems who would like to chat but all replies welcome
:cloud9:

Welcome to BnB! Even though you're struggling right now, your story is such an inspiration. Having experienced such loss in the past, you persevered and are pregnant again. I know you'll find great people here to chat with and get to know as you go along your journey.

hi ladies looking forward to getting to know you all
how is everyone?:witch:

31WEEKS 3 DAYS

Hi and welcome, ive had 3 placenta abruptions and looking at another with this baby as already have the signs i also have a blood clotting disorder and list other things. You seem very positive which is good for you and your baby if you ever want to chat pm me xx

wow three? how did you cope? i am scared it will happen again as i had the whole emergency c-section after being induced at 29weeks allowed to contract for 12 hours with no dilation then rushed to theatre, special care baby and really do not want to experience that again. keep thinking about what i can do to try prevent it but been told not much i can do, if its gonna happen it will

hiya :)

Just to let you know theres a thread for us mummys and mummys to be with health problems :) If you wanna check it out and maybe meet other women who are going through similar situations?

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/121936-any-other-disabled-mums.html

:hugs:

hi babystar
thanks for that didn't know, still finding my feet lol. doesn't help as i'm not computer litererate either, gonna check it out now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->