New to group! Almost 2nd trimester!

mysisalina

Reaction score
So I'm new to the group, I hit 14 weeks tomorrow I think it is. I am miserable! I've lost weight and am severely nauseated, fatigued and hurting all the time :( trying to keep positive! Especially for my newly growing baby and I have a 1 and 3 year old to care for! My first pregnancy was this way and she turned out to be very spirited and special needs. Second pregnancy was a little easier. Any mums have their pregnancy sickness follow them into their 2nd trimester as well? Have many of you lost weight?

I'm 14 weeks today and still feeling quite sick.. not as bad as it has been but most mornings I'm still very nauseous. I lost weight initially when I was being very sick but I've put it back on now and more.

Hopefully it will start to get a bit easier soon. I know it's hard with other children to look after aswel.. I have 4 all under 8 and I'm just so grateful I have such a good OH otherwise not sure how I'd have coped.

Ananbabe,

Thank you for your reply! Sorry to hear you are still feeling so lousy :( Mine is around the clock, even when I'm lying in bed trying to rest or sleep. Anywhere from annoyingly nauseated to debiltatingly so! Today I just cannot think straight to function, yesterday I could hardly speak a clear sentence it was so distracting. I don't feel too worried about the weight loss, just something I did not experience with my first two. But I also started out a touch overweight, which I did not do before.

I know you are so grateful for your OH!!! I feel guilty that it all falls on mine outside of my abilities. We are self employed and I haven't worked in ages, I tried recently, worked a full day and it knocked me on my bum for 3 days after, I am still recovering! I don't have any girlfriends/family to pass the time with or give me a hand so I've been trying to find an active online community, seems most folks use Facebook now instead of forums.

You certainly do have your hands full, I just have two but they are extremely busy/active/needy and independent. More so than seems appropriate for their young ages, haha!

Again thanks for writing me :)

At my 16 week appointment I collapsed in a puddle of my own vomit when checking in so that was fun! But it was kinda a last hurrah because since then I haven't been sick or collapsed which is a whole week! Pretty impressed with that I must say lol. Pregnancy wasreally hard for me until about 20-22weeks, then went down hill by 28 so I'm having a bit of an easier time but not significantly. At least we can all ride this out together! :hugs:

I've lost weight in the first trimester. I'm finding my general nausea has just started to improve but I have lots of aversions that trigger the nausea very easily still.

Ananbabe,

Thank you for your reply! Sorry to hear you are still feeling so lousy :( Mine is around the clock, even when I'm lying in bed trying to rest or sleep. Anywhere from annoyingly nauseated to debiltatingly so! Today I just cannot think straight to function, yesterday I could hardly speak a clear sentence it was so distracting. I don't feel too worried about the weight loss, just something I did not experience with my first two. But I also started out a touch overweight, which I did not do before.

I know you are so grateful for your OH!!! I feel guilty that it all falls on mine outside of my abilities. We are self employed and I haven't worked in ages, I tried recently, worked a full day and it knocked me on my bum for 3 days after, I am still recovering! I don't have any girlfriends/family to pass the time with or give me a hand so I've been trying to find an active online community, seems most folks use Facebook now instead of forums.

You certainly do have your hands full, I just have two but they are extremely busy/active/needy and independent. More so than seems appropriate for their young ages, haha!

Again thanks for writing me :)

Your situation is very similar to mine. I am also self employed and haven't worked for ages.. I'm going to attempt to to start again tomorrow so hoping I manage ok with that.

I also don't have a lot of friends or family just my OH and my dad really so that's why I like to come on and chat with the girls here.

Hope your feeling better soon :flower:

Ho ladies though I'd join :) im 13 weeks with baby number 4! I have 3 year old and two teenagers. We thought it would be good for little one to have a sibling similar age as older two are really close so here we are.. I have my scan tomorrow so fingers crossed all ok.
I'm totally with you guys with the nauseous feeling . It's totally wiping me out...im exhausted all the time.especially as it gets to afternoon �� my memory is shocking, I'm constantly burning stuff when j make tea ha.. Oh is good thankfully but works long hours so can only do so much .. in really hoping this passes soon.. Nice to see meet people at similar stage :)

Apple x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"